Topic: Futurerama MOVIE comming to DVD

i just saw the add on tv for Futurerama's 1st movie comming straight to DVD on
11-27-07

I think it's titled "Benders Big Bend" don't quote me on that but it's definetly Bender's...something... i havent seen a trailer or anything for it, but hey from the makers of the Simpsons, seriously it can't be that bad...

Re: Futurerama MOVIE comming to DVD

Yeah i definitely knew about this for quite sometime now. Months. And this is 1 out of 3 Futurama movies that will be released Direct To DVD. So this one will be released this upcoming Tuesday and the other 2 will be released sometime next year, which i will definitely be picking not only this one coming out but also the other 2.

its 1 of 4 actually.  released throughout this tuesday and throughout next year, im sure quarterly.  the first one is benders big score, then the beast with a billion backs, bender's game, and into the wild green yonder.  you can find a trailer for the first one by searching the movie title on youtube, it looks pretty good.  but they are making it so they can chop it up into 4 episodes per movie, so a whole new 16 episode season in total.

SWEET!!!!!! this is pretty good news here im always gratfull for somthing new to watch! big_smile

i think it'll be pretty damn funny

ive seen it watched it last month and it is truly hilarious. it takes lots of pot shots at FOX and all in all is just a really funny and entertaining movie. As good as the simpsons movie.

bunch of clips can be found here http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_13576.html