Topic: Help!!!!!!!!

wat should i do im going out with this girl and some odf my friends don't like her but i really like her

please someone tell me wat to do

Re: Help!!!!!!!!

That's an easy question to answer. Since some of your friends don't like her. Oh well. Screw them. No one can tell you who you can date and who you can not date. If you like her and everything is going well, continue dating her. Don't listen to any of your friends. Also if your happy being around her and she makes you feel good, then that's all that matter. So basically don't listen to any of your friends or anyone else. The only person you have to stay true to is yourself.

^ what he said........besides will your buddies hold you and mke you feel all good inside......prob not, so they dont have a say. tongue

thanks guys
smile

No problem at all Sadusky. Anytime.

Well you might wanna listen to your friends though. Is she good looking or skanky? She could have bad breath or then again she could suck the chrome off the back hinge of a trailer and lay back with a beer afterwards cause to me that's a lady......lol- Andrew Dice Clay

Why don't they like her and are your friends more like hang out buddies or do they usually got your back?  How long have you been seeing her?  Sometimes when you first start seeing someone you can only see the good.  If your friends don't have a reasonable objection, ignore them.

Sometimes its better to listen to ur friends, if u like her alot then go out with her but if ur friends tell u somethign bad about her sometimes its true

First things first, is this a highschool fling or not?  Secondly, I strongly recommend asking your friends WHY she's not liked by them....After you figure those two out, ask yourself if this girl is either 1) Worth having animocity between your buddies, or 2)Not worth it.

Just remember who you will be calling when yer all depressed that you all broke-up.

There are only two kinds of friends in the world -- ones who are, and ones who aren't.  If they are, they'll accept the fact this girl makes you happy whether they like her or not because as your friend, your happiness is important to them.

If they aren't -- yeah, fuck 'em, pretty much.

Bro's before ho's man

jmh314 wrote:

Bro's before ho's man

unless you've got a wife....

^ lol yeah I dont really follow that statement, i just couldnt pass up the opportunity to use it

Ha ha....seriously though, if you are crazy enough about her to make her your wife, then yeah, their opinions aren't that relevant. But if it's just a high school fling, don't alienate them too much. I've seen this scenario played out a million times before.