Topic: Guess Whos Coming to frigin Scranton PA !!!

ROB ZOMBIE!!!!

January 11th
Scranton Cultreal Center

tickets go on sale this saturday and I will be there first in line! I'm so excited..*does a little dance*...and for a christmas well early one Nick bought my tickets..I love that man..this is the best christmas ever!! lol...

Re: Guess Whos Coming to frigin Scranton PA !!!

Cool, I hope you have a great time at it. Be sure to wear a Halloween or Myers t-shirt lol.:cool:

I have so many I don't know which one to wear lol...of halloween or zombie wink

Yeah baby!!!! That's going to be awesome!!! Have wicked fun:)
Did you know Sheri Moon Zombie has a really awesome contest for meet and greet backstage? Here are the details, wear your Total Skull gear and Rock on!!!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … =331812960

I just saw him and Ozzy in concert on the 20th and zombie rocked and Ozzy should retire and enjoy life. Now, I find out they are coming back here in less than a month to play a 20,000 seat arena. I saw them at house of blues and the tickets were about $25 cheaper than the tickets for the arena show. tongue

Yeah i wish i was able to see Zombie and Ozzy when they both played here in Chicago. Which i think they played here some time in October. It sucked that i missed the concert. But definitely awesome score Raven. It's definitely going to be one kickass and one hell of a concert.

I've seen sombie a bunch of times, none in recent years as I thought a lot of his newer stuff blows....but it should be fun for you.  Enjoy.

I'm a little nervous though lol...about the crowd that is I've never been to a concert like that before..can you guys give me any advice on how to handle the crowd its a small place aswell....I'm a 100lbs soak and wet lol...

zombie and ozzy played here on halloween night.  that would've been such an awesome concert, but tickets were so expensive

well I got me tickets saturday morning..I was the 5th person in line woohoo!!...

RaVeN71806 wrote:

well I got me tickets saturday morning..I was the 5th person in line woohoo!!...

in the words of Neapolean Dynomite.........Lucky!! tongue

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I'm a little nervous though lol...about the crowd that is I've never been to a concert like that before..can you guys give me any advice on how to handle the crowd its a small place aswell....I'm a 100lbs soak and wet lol...

get really drunk and wear steel-toed boots !! lol no I dont think u'll have to worry too much about the Zombie crowd .... now if u said Slayer or Pantera i'd be worried big_smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

in the words of Neapolean Dynomite.........Lucky!! tongue

I know I got really lucky with that..

eDogg2012 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

get really drunk and wear steel-toed boots !! lol no I dont think u'll have to worry too much about the Zombie crowd .... now if u said Slayer or Pantera i'd be worried big_smile

lol...yeah I was watching concert footage and it didn't look to bad...now I've also seen Slayer and Pantera footage now that was bad lol...