Topic: brainscan

Hey,

last week i was watching brainscan and it occure to me that when it first was out they were talking about making a second one. But never was done. Has anyone else heard about it? Do you think it could still be possible?

Re: brainscan

A second one??! why would they dare tarnish the original film with a sequel.
But seriously, no I never heard about a sequel, but more importantly why were you viewing the original? Did you lose a bet?!

no didn't lose a bet. i actually like the movie. not the best movie that;s for sure but it could be worst. it was playing on tv. I'll take it you hated it?

Didn't much care for it. I thought the bad guy or whatever looked retarded....can't believe they thought someone might actually be frightened of that! But, it was on TV and i am also guilty of being roped into watching shitty things on TV just because they were on.

Is Brainscan the one with Christopher Walken in it and it was Natalie Wood's last film ever when she was found drowned to death?

Last edited by RIP (2007-12-04 15:16:54)

RIP wrote:

Is Brainscan the one with Christopher Walken in it and it was Natalie Wood's last film ever when she was found drowned to death?

nope that's with edward furlong.

It was o.k. I think it could have been better, the bad guy really wasn't played to the fullest he came off kind of lame