Topic: Haunted Prison on Scifi

wow the trailer looks awesome, it has all the elements of a good flick, (and elementals) <<<PUN....hee hee.
Stacy Keech just can't stay out of a prison role now can he? I like him.
and the other actor is in alot of horror, was the Columbian bad guy in XXX, awww come'on what is his name?? I would want him in my movie that is for sure:) great actor, put him opposite Asia Argento and you have an intensity that would not only burn up a screen it would blow it well out of the atmosphere.(queue music...let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor....)

Re: Haunted Prison on Scifi

for those who missed it the trailer is here http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6665.html honestly it doesnt look bad, but i am not sold on it yet.

It looks pretty good.  I noticed a lot of CGI in the trailer, which could be a bit of a dissapointment.  Sci-Fi originals dont tend to be my favorite, but there still entertaining nonetheless.

Honestly, I think it looks like total crap. I haven't seen a good Sci-Fi channel original since Bugs. That was made a good 3 years ago if I'm correct. I'm going to have to pass on Hanted Prison.

I watched a few more trailers and though I'm still very much skeptical, I might give Haunted Prison a chance after all.

Damn i didn't know we already had a thread for this lol But yeah as i said before this flick has a good chance to suck ass or kick ass, From what i've read it seems to have a good story line, Lets just see where Sci-Fi takes the Acting & the FX.

Last edited by Norrock The Zombie Eater (2006-10-08 22:45:52)

I cant wait till this comes out on dvd. I saw a little on tv, and the trailor looks pretty good. Hopefully its not like the other scifi original movies most of them arent very good.

Looks good via trailer but most do..we shall see tonight

i watched this movie last nite, it wasnt the greatest movie, but it was kinda cool. the coulda made the ghosts look better

oh well, this movie was so laughable (and boring) we had it taped and just rewind and froze different parts while narrating Busey's parts and giving an "acting according to Busey" relay. I love the way he could whip around to avoid the flying metal object ahhhhhh.
I hope pumpkin head ashes to ashes doesn't dissipoint.

Good premise, no pay-off; if you like cheap, boredom movies, this one may be off interest, but it is to cheap for any real praise.

Dang, missed this...we are going to a "Haunted Jail" in Athens, AL this weekend...darn, wanted to see this before that. Anyone know, is it out on DVD or coming on SciFi again?

It is sitting on the DVR but it sounds like a lot of Sci-Fi's original horror (Abominable, Room 6, Reststop, etc.)  when you are surfing around the channels and come across one you think "Cool!  better than anything else on right now...but they are pretty predictable and mediocre and not worth rushing out to buy the unrated version just to see the extra 10 seconds of the sex scene and the extra gallon of blood in the killing scenes....

Man, this movie came and went without a bang...who knew Jake Busey was such a terrible actor? Hot chick in the shower..who showers with her bra and panties on?