Topic: The Machine Girl Trailer & Synopsis

Sometimes a movie comes along that just looks like it may be one of the most insanely crazy films you may ever see.  This is where Noboru Iguchi's film The Machine Girl steps in.  Dread Central posted the first official trailer and I must s...

Read More : The Machine Girl Trailer

Re: The Machine Girl Trailer & Synopsis

Not gonna lie, I think this looks fuckin awesome!  Gotta love over the top Asian films!

A Drill Bra?  WTF!?!?!

Holy Shit! I definitely by far found my new asian horror movie. I NEED to own this when it's released no matter what. This is definitely right up my alley and my cup of tea. Sailor Moon sure is really pissed off at everyone.

Awesome trailer. I gotta buy this dvd.

I agree that the trailer is fuckin sweet but its gonna be a while until we can see it.  The film is in post-production and isnt even seeing theatrical release in Japan til unknown 2008.  But lucky for us films get pretty fast releases out in Japan and I am sure an import will be able to be found fairly quickly.

Either way. We do know atleast this is being released and soon be holding in our hands. That's all that matters.

After doing some digging, I just found two great articles on the film as well as a synopsis:
http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=4273
http://twitchfilm.net/archives/010336.html

Synopsis:
Machine Girl is about a teenager named Ami who sets out for revenge on a gang of bullies who tortured her little brother to death. She winds up losing an arm along the way, and replaces it with a high-powered gun [see the pre-production stills set above], à la Rose McGowan in Grindhouse. But she doesn't stop at one limb; Ami continues to lose body parts and replac[e] them with more weapons

The plot definitely sounds wicked as hell. But shit. With a trailer like that, it didn't even matter if the plot is good or not.

She is like a woman Robo Cop and I would shag the shit outta her.:P:lol:

You;d shag the shit out of any girl missing a limb or two Rip.

jmh314 wrote:

You;d shag the shit out of any girl missing a limb or two Rip.

Maybe Lindsay Lohan too in I Know who Killed Me, lol......wait, I think I am still buzzing from last night.:lol:

I have a new hero to look up to!  Yeah! big_smile

MissKatonic666 wrote:

I have a new hero to look up to!  Yeah! big_smile

haha yeah, quite a female rolemodel.  tongue

WoW, that looks badASS!! big_smile

by the end of the movie i wonder if she just transforms in to a car and "rolls out"

skincarver wrote:

by the end of the movie i wonder if she just transforms in to a car and "rolls out"

Yeah, she turns into Christine tongue

that is one damn awesome trailer

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

that is one damn awesome trailer

One of my favorite trailers I have seen for some time in the horror genre.

quite possibly the coolest thing ive ever seen (i say that alot, but christ BRA DRILL)  and the closest thing to army of darkness ive seen in a long while

This could be the next big cult Asian film.....might end up having a following like Battle Royale.  It's exploded on the internet the last two or three days with stuff hitting most horror, indie, and foreign sites.  Hell, the article here alone was read almost 3100 times in 5 days.....I'd say this film has already got some strong underground buzz going and is generating lots of excitment.  Hopefully we will get some more stuff as time goes on since this release is a ways off still.