Topic: Horror On DVD for June 20th

So what will you guys be picking up? I plan on getting The Omen  Special Edition and the Unrated Hills Have Eyes.. I'll probably rent Night Watch first before I try and buy it.. Check out the list here...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6033.html

Re: Horror On DVD for June 20th

i would go for the same 2. I already own quite a few hitchcock movies on dvd. otherwise i would check some of those out as well.

Already got Nightwatch on DVD.  I am going for The Hills Have Eyes, unrated of course.  For Hitchcock I have only seen bits of BIRDS and PSYCHO but I have seen Vertigo and Notorious and like what I have seen but not really a big fan of him.

i rented nightwatch and i did not like it and they plan on making 2 more parts,they hyped that movie up so much and it stunk, it had a good idea(nothing original though)but over all was a pretty bad movie,as for the hills have eyes remake i bought the unrated dvd and loved it,it is probably one of the best remakes too date,that and the remake of the texas chainsaw massacre because the fog remake was poo and the amityville was over all not a bad movie..Are there going to be anymore remakes beside halloween and the birds??....thats all i have too say.what do you guys think??

There are always more remakes on the horizon.. Battle Royale is going to get the American treatment, The Entity, Sisters, and A Tale of Two Sisters.. Those are just a couple that come to mind..