Topic: HM sweatshirts?

I mentioned to Meh this in a PM last weekend and he thinks it's a good idea to so I hope he goes through with it. I would love to buy some HM horror sweatshirts of this board since I do have 2 t-shirts and 2 long sleeve think shirts of this site.

Since it's beginning to be winter time I would now love to have some HM sweatshirts and would buy 3 or 4 of them.

What do you all think?

Re: HM sweatshirts?

sweatshirts yes, can he do hoodies?

thedeadshallrule wrote:

We'll see. He said it was interesting and he will look into it. I hope so cause it's gonna get very cold soon lol.

the only hooded shirts we can do are white and grey, not black. Is that ok with everyone? And just like every other shirt or design we do their is 0 markup this is entirely for promotion not profit.

RIP wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

We'll see. He said it was interesting and he will look into it. I hope so cause it's gonna get very cold soon lol.

Get cold Soon? its fuckin freezing here right now.

ok new hoodie shirts have been added with the same snzzy logo Mirthquake made. also added a bag and coffee cup. http://www.cafepress.com/horrormojo

DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Get cold Soon? its fuckin freezing here right now.

Shit, it's been in the high 70's here in Georgia all week long.

Meh wrote:

ok new hoodie shirts have been added with the same snzzy logo Mirthquake made. also added a bag and coffee cup. http://www.cafepress.com/horrormojo

Awesome, I like it alot and the coffee mug. Is it for sale yet or you gotta wait to make them first?

How about tank tops?  big_smile

and babydolls, too

I want a blow up doll......just kidding folks.:lol::P

hmm tank tops are all good so long as its only you hot chicks wearing em. I dont wanna see RIP in a tank top...

Meh wrote:

hmm tank tops are all good so long as its only you hot chicks wearing em. I dont wanna see RIP in a tank top...

Nah, I'll pass.....I think Loud wants one though, lol.

wow I didn't know you guys sold clothes. cool idea, maybe santa will be nice this year.

RIP wrote:
Meh wrote:

I don't know RIP...if you did the tank top and one of my derby cheerleading skirts....you could make a good mascot! wink

thats so not a good visual Katt lol.

RIP wrote:
Meh wrote:

Hell yeah.  That way I can show off my powerful deltoid muscles.  Oh, and my Mickey Mouse tattoo.

i wanna t-shirt!!!!!! you know christmas is coming up! big_smile j/k but im gonna have me one but prolly not till after the new year

Meh wrote:

thats so not a good visual Katt lol.

Yeah, bad Kitty, huh.  But seriously I love tank tops and would proudly rock one at practice and all the horror cons/festivals I go to.  PLEASE!!!

LoudLon wrote:
RIP wrote:
Meh wrote:

Hell yeah.  That way I can show off my powerful deltoid muscles.  Oh, and my Mickey Mouse tattoo.

What about your George Michael tat on your chest lol.:lol:

Oh, I realized just how silly that George Michael tattoo was.  So I got it covered with one of Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.  He is SO cool.

LoudLon wrote:

Oh, I realized just how silly that George Michael tattoo was.  So I got it covered with one of Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.  He is SO cool.

Who? Is that like Rico Suave dude lol.:lol:

Rico Suave couldn't carry Efrem Zimbalist Jr.'s jock strap!  Rico Suave, goin' on about the price you pay for being a gigolo...dude, Zimbalist Jr. knows the price you pay for being a gigolo.  Rico Suave no sabe nada!

Hey not to change the subject but have you checked your Pm's lately Lonnie cause I sent you one last night. Shout at me.

Okay back to subject or shirts.

I cleared my PMs out early yesterday evening and haven't got any new ones showing since.