Topic: Winner 1408 SIGNED Poster Contest!

Time to pick the winner of a signed 1408 poster. Wondering who won? Well wonder no more. The winner of this super fantabulous contest is forum member Tina12312. Thanks to all who entered and made this contest a great hit.
Also dont miss out on ente...

Read More : Winner 1408 SIGNED Poster Contest!

Re: Winner 1408 SIGNED Poster Contest!

CONGRATS Tina!  Thats a good score!  big_smile

dvd winners are coming shortly so be sure to enter that one if anyone has not smile

Cool! Congrats....frame that puppy.

Congrats Tina!

Wow, what a terrific surprise! Thanks Meh and thank you for the congrats too guys!  Definitely will be framing this one, oh yeah. big_smile

Congrats Tina on winning this sweet looking poster.

I heard Tina dosnt have any room for the poster, so just go ahead and send it over my way instead....I'll hold onto it for her.  tongue

Sweeeeeet!!!!  Hooray for Tina!

haha funny man jmh.. congrats Tina smile

Thats awesome Tina... congrats

nice piece of horror memoribilia, get a good frame for that bad boy and post it up. Congrats on winning.

congrats to Tina with an awesome prize!

Thank you guys!  You can bet this one will be on the wall.  (Sorry jmh, I can make room tongue).  Love this site and all you guys! big_smile

Meh, just wanted to ask if you have any idea when they will be sending this.   I just want to make sure it didn't get lost.  Thank you again.

^ I hoping to see your glowing excitement over having received the coolest prize ever.  Hope it gets there soon ---  your mailman isn't a King fan, is he????

Tina I am gonna email them right now about it.

tina just sent a polite followup to the studio i expect to hear back in the morning.

Thank you so much, Meh!  I'll definitely let you know when I get it. 

I'll tell you Constantce, I wonder about my mailman.  He constantly leaves things in his truck and I have to go over to the post office and track them down.  He better not even think of doing anything with this one.

definitely suspicious. hmm let's just hope the studio doesn't say it shipped a month ago.