Topic: 12-16-07 on Scifi

Well it looks like there are some shit flicks on today on Scifi but who knows maybe one of ya'll will watch it lol:

Stan Lee's Lightspeed - 9:00am to 11:00am
Final Move - 11:00am to 1:00pm
Lost in the Bermuda Triangle - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Atomic Twister - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Power Play - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
The Poseidon Adventure - 7:00pm to 11:00pm
The Triangle 11:00pm to 1:00am

Again this is in the EST zone so loook at your local listings for the correct time in your area.

Re: 12-16-07 on Scifi

Bah Humbug!

hey RIP this is good info. You just need to add 1 more touch. Your personal thoughts on each film. smile

The Triangle I have seen and is a great series!

Im not sure but i think the triangle that is on scifi tonight is the one with luke perry very horrible movie i didnt liek it at all but thats what my tv guide told me but thats sometimes wrong cuz whoever runs it is retarded. But i will watch atomic twister thats the only decent film on tonight and that new posiedon adventure sucked

Meh wrote:

hey RIP this is good info. You just need to add 1 more touch. Your personal thoughts on each film. smile

LOL, never heard of any of those films though lol. Besides I just woke up at that time when I posted and was bored lol.:P:lol:

haha i curse you since you posted it to late for me to watch the early stuff.. DAMN YOU!!!! YOU DIRTY APES!! wink

Meh wrote:

haha i curse you since you posted it to late for me to watch the early stuff.. DAMN YOU!!!! YOU DIRTY APES!! wink

LOL, well I couldn't sleep so I got up and I did quit drinking early last night and drank bottle waters cause I had a tummy ache lol. Ummm.....is there any other horror or science fiction films on the tube today cause I don't have my tv guide and really don't know any other channels to check out for it.