Re: Deadlands : Spread The Virus Contest!

I also added it to both my myspace profile and to the bulletin section.  Not very creative, I suppose.  I'm very excited about this movie and hope I don't have to wait 7 months to see it, but I'm more then willing to do so.  Do I need to post a link to myspace?  I'm not techsavvy, so I don't know how to do it.  A search for DJDavid will find me, however if I need to link it, if some kind person would teach me how, I'd be happy to do it.

we will take your word for it smile Welcome. The fillm is very popular on our site, as is the clip. Folks like you are helping to build a MAJOR buzz for this film.

It is on my myspace

www.myspace.com/whytxdoom

It is going on my AIM info, MSN profile also.

Zombie

a job well done blackthing smile Should make you guys all feel good winning stuff AND helping plug an indie film.

I feel good about spreading any horror enthusiasm around : )

haha atta boy smile

Alright, time for another update. I just created this blog about Deadlands at Squidoo.
http://www.squidoo.com/deadlands/

If any of you happen to be members be sure to rate it high so that it can get more exposure.

bad ass job greg.

Greg, I signed up to give you a 5 star rating, though I didn't take your idea.  Maybe one day I'll do something with my own lens.  Especially since it was a long and involved process.  Otherwise I think it would be a waste.

So, Meh, does that count as spreading the virus? wink

Good luck, Greg.  I know it required much effort on your part to go through that process and I barely started.

Thank you sMart. I am just trying to make sure I am not the only one infected with the Deadlands fever.

yeah aight we wil lcount that as helping spread the virus lol

I just got your e-mail guys.  Thank you very much.  I'm really excited about winning.  I sent a reply e-mail with my address.

I can't wait to check this movie out! Thanks a lot guys!

I replied to the e-mail I got: I am totally hyped, thanks a ton.

I can't wait to check out some horror cinema!

I am offering 3 <3's to horror-movies.ca - and those are humans hearts, not the bad kind.

lol... we try hard.. you can help us out and spread the word about the baddest horror community online to your friends. And yes its the baddest because of creepy members like Hard2Kill and Bulin.

Wow, I'm touched Meh *tear* the members do make it a cool place to hang out but it's the kick ass contests, and the fact that this is truely one of the most up to the minute horror news sites I have ever seen and trust me I visit a lot. Plus the sheer amount of directors and authors the visit the site to not only plus their newest efforts but to just say how much they appreciate the fans. I love this site and pimp it to everyone I know that is a movie fanatic.

Congrats to the winners of the DVD's. Your DVDs were dropped in the mail this morning and you should get them in the next 5-7 business days.

Congrats fellas.

the trailer continues to be one of the most popular on TerrorFeed.com

Meh wrote:

lol... we try hard.. you can help us out and spread the word about the baddest horror community online to your friends. And yes its the baddest because of creepy members like Hard2Kill and Bulin.

Thanks for the props!  I can't say enough good things about this site!

Meh wrote:

the trailer continues to be one of the most popular on TerrorFeed.com

Thats good to know.

BTW here is some official news. The TEMPE release of DEADLANDS: The Rising will be April 17th in the US and CANADA. The DVD will be on their Splatter Rampage label and will probably retail for $14.99 US dollars.

The front cover artwork will actually remain, minor changes to it, but all in all it is the original artwork from my release.

Features:

2.35:1 16:9 enhances Aspect ratio
2.0 Stereo Sound
I AM ZOMBIE MAN short film by Nick Thomson
2 Commentaries
Trailers
Small BTS Featurette
plus more.

when a poster is made for the film we could use one on the site

Ask and ye shall receive

http://www.zombiefriends.com/image/682/ … rtwork.jpg

to small bro, we need it at least 480 wide for a poster.

Let me see what i can scrounge up.

smile

coo