Topic: Last Call: Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

This is your last call to win in this uber-fantastic contest as I want to pick the winners before Xmas! This go around you can scare the shit out of your neighbours and friends by putting on some coveralls and wearing a Michael Myers mask to sca...

Read More : Last Call: Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

Re: Last Call: Win Meyers Masks & Halloween DVD's Contest

HA! HA! HA!  Just give it to me already!!!!

something tells me others might object smile

I'd rather just appoligize after the fact.  tongue

lol

Meh wrote:

Yes I object cause I am standing outside his door now with my Myers mask and outfit and a large butcher knife, lol.:P

I would love to win this mask since I am the biggest Halloween fan on here......I have a Halloween 8 mask which cost me $50 back then so I would love to get a newer one too.

(pssk).....hey Meh, I'll throw in a case of beer and 3 hookers for that mask lol.

Last edited by RIP (2007-12-18 11:54:15)

lol

Man I would love to win this mask. And if I do I will be posting some very original pictures of ME wearing the mask in different places. such as my wedding next summer. christmas. etc.. ( hope my girlfriend won't divorce me after putting on a Myers mask at our wedding. )

sc0rpi0n7 wrote:

And if I do I will be posting some very original pictures of ME wearing the mask in different places.

If I win, I promise NOT to post pictures of me naked. lol

sc0rpi0n7 wrote:

Man I would love to win this mask. And if I do I will be posting some very original pictures of ME wearing the mask in different places. such as my wedding next summer. christmas. etc.. ( hope my girlfriend won't divorce me after putting on a Myers mask at our wedding. )

Won't have to worry about her divorcing you... You have to be MARRIED first.  You show up with the Myers mask she may call the whole thing off.

Of course she might have her Freddy glove hiding in the bouquet, so you never know.

If I win it?  I dunno.  I'll find something creative to do with it.  I guess.

hahah. you got to admit one thing though. If I show up in a Myers Mask I will be, as they say " Dressed to Kill" .. lol

RIP wrote:
Meh wrote:

Yes I object cause I am standing outside his door now with my Myers mask and outfit and a large butcher knife, lol.:P

I would love to win this mask since I am the biggest Halloween fan on here......I have a Halloween 8 mask which cost me $50 back then so I would love to get a newer one too.

(pssk).....hey Meh, I'll throw in a case of beer and 3 hookers for that mask lol.

as am I but also a BIG of Mr. Zombie....so I think I should win too because I don't have a Michael Myers Mask...and I think a chick should win this also...come on how hot is it too see a hot chick like myself wearing that mask j/k wink...but it would be pretty badass big_smile...

^ I gotta say that this win would be big bish delish, however, I am a bit more hungry for the signed poster.  hm.