Topic: 12-22-07 on Scifi

There's alot of horror films today on the Scifi channel and I'm typing them in the Eastern Time Zone so check your local times for them:

Dark Prince: the True story of Dracula - 9:00am to 11:00am
From Dusk to Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money - 11:00am to 1:00pm
From Dusk til Dawn 3: Hangman's Daughter - 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Children of the Corn - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Cabin Fever - 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Final Destination - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
The Plague - 11:00pm to 1:00am
Legion of the Dead - 1:00am to 3:00am

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

not bad. thanks for the heads up RIP.
I caught Saw and Mortuary on Sci-Fi last night.

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

I might check out Legion of the Dead late tonight if I am still awake then lol. I know that film sucks but oh well shit happens.:P

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

by 1am you should be pretty blitz, so itll probably be at least an OK movie haha, I haven't seen the third from dusk til dawn, i might hafta watch that.

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

gabs1515 wrote:

by 1am you should be pretty blitz, so itll probably be at least an OK movie haha, I haven't seen the third from dusk til dawn, i might hafta watch that.

Well I plan on passing out this afternoon for awhile and then I will be up by then again lol. I have a drunk schedule to go by, lol....jk.:lol::P

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

hey man's gotta bring some kinda order to the chaos.  so drink beer one at noon, beer two at 12:10, beer three at 12:22....pass out....wake up 4:30....drink beer one again lol

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

gabs1515 wrote:

hey man's gotta bring some kinda order to the chaos.  so drink beer one at noon, beer two at 12:10, beer three at 12:22....pass out....wake up 4:30....drink beer one again lol

Sounds like a plan to me too but I gotta get some more beer in a bit at the store for today and tomorrow and order a pizza.:lol:

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

Children of the Corn is on right now and you guys talking about beer and pizza is making me hungry.

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

Eh that entire line-up completely sucks. There is only 2 good movies and that's all. Final Destination and Children of the Corn which i both own. So there's no point in watching complete crap on Sci-Fi today.

10

Re: 12-22-07 on Scifi

gutterjim wrote:

Children of the Corn is on right now and you guys talking about beer and pizza is making me hungry.

Been there and doing it now lol.:lol: