Topic: turistas trailer

I just added it to our featured videos, whats everyone think?
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-trai … as_trailer

Re: turistas trailer

It could be good, as long as it's not a Hostel ripoff. I wonder if 3/4 of the movie is them partying and having a blast, and the last 20 mins is what we were waiting for since the beginning of the film tongue

you are quite right, we need to see more to really appreciate the film.

i saw this trailer tonight at the begining of SawIII it does show alot of partying and not much of anything else but i honestly did look over at my gf during it and said "i think this is Hostel 2" lol but hey if its better than Hostel what the hell i will check it out

(shrugs)...Certainly not a gripping first impression...Might be allright..

looks alright ill be checking it out but kinda of hostel rip off

ive watched this trailer a couple more times cuz lets face the chicks in it are HOT!! LOL but i think there may be a hint in the trailer that there is an alternative motive other than torture and kill, check it out and see if you know what im talking about! I wanna see this one

It looks ok, I've seen previews of it on t.v too..I don't know maybe once they show more...I can see it catching my eye..

yeah we need to see a bit more to really decide whether its worthy or not. But its from the studio who did 28 Days Later so i am holding out hope!