Topic: Alien vs Predator: Requiem Reviewed

Found this on a website.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Looking forward to it even more!

http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/35/ … ew5656.php

Re: Alien vs Predator: Requiem Reviewed

i'm seeing this movie Christmas Day, the theater here will be open big_smile

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

the theater here will be open big_smile

Sadly enough theaters will be open.  Once presents are open, there isn't much to do between presents and dinner and so people come to the theater.  Then there are some who have an early dinner and then decide to come to the movies...sigh...can't they just stay home with family?

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Sadly enough theaters will be open.  Once presents are open, there isn't much to do between presents and dinner and so people come to the theater.  Then there are some who have an early dinner and then decide to come to the movies...sigh...can't they just stay home with family?

Well for my tradition this is the order:

Family comes over
Watch A Christmas Story
Open some presents
Eat
Talk
Everyone leaves
Watch A Christmas Story the rest of the night until i go to bed

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Hey, I know the feeling, excpet working in a hotel we are NEVER closed.  24hour, 365 days a year.  Never get weekend or holidays off around here.  I mean I gotta work from 630am-3pm on Christmas day and the hotel is at 10% which is a total of 40 room occupied(with 19 arrivals and 6 departures).  Do we really need me here working security for that?  I mean 19 arrivals can take all day, so its not like everyone is here at the same time or anything.

looking forward to seeing some reader reviews..

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
thegoldensimatar wrote:

Well for my tradition this is the order:

Family comes over
Watch A Christmas Story
Open some presents
Eat
Talk
Everyone leaves
Watch A Christmas Story the rest of the night until i go to bed

That sounds like a pretty decent Christmas BDD, nothing wrong with that.