Topic: having a bad episode with an online store... or maybe the USPS

so i just placed 2 orders with bestbuy.com. one had 2 items in it (The bird with the crystal plumage and the Zombie 3 pack). the other contained the walking dead 6-pack (thanks for telling me about it btw goon.). anyway the order for the bird with the crystal plumage was filled a good 14 hours before the zombie 3 pack was. well i got the 3 pack saturday (and using 2nd day delivery i get the 6 pack on wednesday). but the bird with the crystal plumage was an order that was shipped to a town 30 minutes away and should've been here by now so says the tracking order. well that was June 30th. its now july 3rd. so i check the tracking order again. it now says its enroute to Cincinatti, OH... yet i live in NC and it was here the 30th. thats about 8 hours away. now however it got from NC to Ohio i'm not sure. anyone else had a bad expierence like this?

Re: having a bad episode with an online store... or maybe the USPS

I had one incident where they shipped me two things which I never ordered and the things I did order never came.  My advice: Call the people directly at best buy or USPS and ask them why is your order being shipped else where.

i'm going to give it till friday then i'm going to call. it could've got messed up cause of the 4th of july weekend

Yeah that could be the problem.  Good luck with getting your movies.  Also, very good selection.

ah thanks man. the only good movies in that zombie 3 pack was 3 and 4. 5's pace was equal to the opening scene of zombi 3 with about 20 minutes left to go. even then i yawned.

Yea I'm guessing its the 4th of July weekend.. I hope you enjoy that Zombie 6 pack.. You won't be disappointed.. Some of the films aren't that great but it is well worth the price to get House by the Cemetery, Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, and City of the Dead. Dead Heat isn't that bad either.. Not scary but pretty funny. It even has a little role for Vincent Price as well..

Well, if Best Buy doesn't give you straight answers on Crystal Plummage, I know Borders has it for about $26 bucks or so.  Then again, Best Buy has all DVDs a lot cheaper than Borders.

But, I have never had a bad experiance with them about a DVD purchase.  Spare for the fact they say something is in stock at the store and it isn't.  Like that at most places...so I won't hold it against them.

honestly i use amazon online and have never had a problem. based on what i hear from your mr. black I am definitely not gonna buy from bestbuy online.

well i'm going to call them today. i just checked the tracking order and it said it was delivered somewhere in Findlay, OH. first time its ever happened.

and meh, bestbuy is usually good about stuff getting here. i'd recommend it just use 2nd day delivery just in case.

ok just got off the phone with them. turns out it was a post office mistake. but they're going to refund the money and i can place the order again. no harm done anyway.