Topic: Tales From the Darkside on SciFi

I accidentally stumbled across Tales From the Darkside on SciFi last night and nearly wet myself with excitement since it's NEVER on TV anymore. 
As it turns out, they are running it next Monday as well from 8 to 11.  Can't wait.  smile

Re: Tales From the Darkside on SciFi

kewl thanks Maven

I think they show it in the wee-hours of the morning on sci-fi on sunday morning/saturday nights, could be wrong.  I love that show, its the 'my style' version of The Twilight Zone, although that show was awesome too.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

kewl thanks Maven

You are quite welcome.  I'm glad someone found it as exciting as I did.  LOL My boyfriend and I are going nuts waiting for this show on DVD.  smile

Yea its on every monday night from 8-11.. To be honest this show is pretty hit or BIG miss.. Alot of it has no twist or just simply a really slow one that has no effect.. Of course there are some good episodes but then there are some that just end abruptly and leave you scratching your head wondering where the twist is..

We were talking about the possibility of THE MIST being made into a movie...old Tales from the Darkside has "The Word Processor of the Gods" by Stephen King...not too bad, really corny ending scene of the wife...

I agree GOON, occassional hit, but mostly BIG MISSES....they had a marathon of this on Clumbus Day or something not long ago on SciFi

LMAO Well I can tell from your avatar that we will rarely have the same opinion anyway. wink

You are right about the Word Processor of the Gods though.  I love that ep, I just hate the cheesy ending with the wife holding the cocoa.  Blecch

One of my faves is Seasons of Belief.  If you find the VHS with WPOTG, it will be on there too.