Topic: Win The Dead Walk Diaries Contest

Time to expand your literary horizons with another book giveaway. But fear not its just the kind you all like, its all about zombies. To boot its a collectors item since the author has seen fit to sign the books. We have two copies of The Dead Walk D...

Read More : Win The Dead Walk Diaries Contest

Re: Win The Dead Walk Diaries Contest

I just entered it too and did a small paragraph of what you needed and proud of myself for thinking of what I typed lol.:P:lol:

thanks  to Joe for the copies, Joe and his publisher! Jamhorner I am sure you have written some great new reviews so those will also qualify as an entry smile

Meh wrote:

thanks  to Joe for the copies, Joe and his publisher! Jamhorner I am sure you have written some great new reviews so those will also qualify as an entry smile

Wait til you read mine lol.:lol:

You wanna know something really weird.. before romero did land of the dead and people were wondering what kind of story he'll use i had talked about i thought it would be relly cool if they did a zombie move of several short stories about several survivors and each one telling the rest what had happened to them when the undead started to attack and how they all managed to meet where they are now...
Its just weird how people can think long the same lines.........

Last edited by drewski37 (2007-12-27 00:05:10)