Topic: Frankenhooker song title?

Hello any Henenlotter fans out there,

Does anyone know what song is playing in the background during the scene in Frankenhooker when the group of hookers are smoking the super-crack that causes them to explode and spew body parts all over the place? It sounds like something made up for the film but I thought I'd check around to see if there is a real song.

Can't wait to get my hands on the new DVD version. My old VHS copy is getting worn out.

- ichorous

Re: Frankenhooker song title?

Hey I love the Henenlotter films.. Unfortunatly I haven't gotten my hands on the new DVD so I don't know what song it is you are refering to.. Your best bet is to listen to the words and than when the credits are scrolling at the end you should be able to catch a title that sounds right..

I haven't seen it, but just as a guess how about:

"Even the Dead Need Love"

or

"Break Open A Cold One"

I'm pretty sure it was made just for the movie, I know a few of the songs on the soundtrack were done the The Velvet Elvises (I think). The sountrack is out there it's just pretty hard to track down.

I know Joe Renzetti composed the music for that film, and if you look for the Soundtrack to Basket Case 2, you'll find that it also contains music from Frankenhooker. I'm not sure if it has that particular song though.

Here's the tracklist (the Frankenhooker songs) 
Main Titles (04:11)
Lookin' For Hookers (03:10)
Jeffrey And Parts (04:35)
The Creation (03:59)
The Eyeball / Happy Day (02:34)
Jeffrey Fixes Elisabeth (03:18)
Zoro Killing (03:58)

Goon wrote:

Hey I love the Henenlotter films.. Unfortunatly I haven't gotten my hands on the new DVD so I don't know what song it is you are refering to.. Your best bet is to listen to the words and than when the credits are scrolling at the end you should be able to catch a title that sounds right..

Thanks. The end credits are hard to read on my VHS copy. When I get the new DVD, maybe I'll be able to read it more easily.

Nosferatu wrote:

I know Joe Renzetti composed the music for that film, and if you look for the Soundtrack to Basket Case 2, you'll find that it also contains music from Frankenhooker. I'm not sure if it has that particular song though.

I have a feeling the soundtrack album only has the score from the film but I will try to track it down. Thanks.

The new Special Edition of Frankenhooker comes out today on dvd so you should have no problem reading the credits.

The Special Edition came out on Oct. 17th.. I've got to pick it up here pretty soon.. you can check out the trailer too just in case you are interested in checking that out before you buy..

http://www.terrorfeed.com/index.php?id= … er_trailer

Yeah that's what I thought too but I can't find it anywhere. HMV has it listed as coming out on the 31st. Phoned them yesterday and they said it'll probably be a few days late 'cuz they don't usually deal with the distributor. I've got it already on dvd but I wants the special edition dang it.

the trailer is entertaining enough.

Yea it was released by Unearthed Films.. They don't usually have a good company handling this distro so your best bet is buying it online.. Thats what I will do when I get around to it..