Topic: What show would you like to see return?

Well, next year we see some returns to our screens. We have new episodes of the once cancelled Futurama on Comedy Central coming soon. We have a Knight Rider TV movie coming soon and also the we've seen the return of the Bionic Woman this past year (not sure if cancelled yet). So I ask you, what would you like to see come back, either in TV movie form or another series? Me personally, I'd like to see another TV movie of V. I would also like to see "Hunter" and "The Fall Guy" return. What about you?

Re: What show would you like to see return?

Waaaay back in the 70's starring Michael Nouri was a show where he was a vampire and it left you every week with a cliff hanger episode. It would be nice if they could bring that into 2008 vampire standards and "bring it to life" Horror-wise.
It was called The Curse Of Dracula 1979...he was a vampire that taught at a college:)

Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends  Friends Friends
Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends Friends

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Waaaay back in the 70's starring Michael Nouri was a show where he was a vampire and it left you every week with a cliff hanger episode. It would be nice if they could bring that into 2008 vampire standards and "bring it to life" Horror-wise.
It was called The Curse Of Dracula 1979...he was a vampire that taught at a college:)

Yeah, I watched that show too. He was the rich guy in Flashdance I think.

Seinfeld and Cheers!!!!

MR. SHOW with BOB & DAVID!!!

oh.....and WEREWOLF. That show was so badass. Guy goes to college, roommate is a werewolf. Roommate attacks him and he kill him in self defense. Now he's a werewolf on the run to find the original werewolf and kill him while he's being chased by a bounty hunter whose wants to bring him in for the supposed murder of his roommate.
The original werewolf was this salty, one eyed fishing boat captain named Skorzeny.
So Baddass!!:D

Bring back Wonder Woman, the Incredeble Hulk and Quantum Leap!

FireFly! Bring it back!

mojo80 wrote:

oh.....and WEREWOLF. That show was so badass. Guy goes to college, roommate is a werewolf. Roommate attacks him and he kill him in self defense. Now he's a werewolf on the run to find the original werewolf and kill him while he's being chased by a bounty hunter whose wants to bring him in for the supposed murder of his roommate.
The original werewolf was this salty, one eyed fishing boat captain named Skorzeny.
So Baddass!!:D

Yeah that show was cool from the 80's with Chuck Connors in it and the werewolves looked really good in it too.

Hey Arnold, Rugrats, all the old-school Nickalodeaon shows

Freakazoid!, The Maxx, The Head.

FireFly is a must on any list, Werewolf, Monsters, there was a show on TNT called Wanted that was bad ass I would love to see more of that show and of course tales from the Crypt.

Mellennium with Lance Henriksen!:cool:

"Chips" but with them actually using their guns this time lol.:lol:

The Prisoner

Space 1999

Necrocephalis wrote:

Mellennium with Lance Henriksen!:cool:

Yes.  All of the sudden that show was just gone and I loved it.

X-files with David Duchovny not Robert Patrick.

Looking forward to the second season of Burn Notice.  Horror fans, take note: Bruce Campbell's a series regular as one of the central supporting characters and he's a riot in it.

Old shows:  I'd like to see Misfits of Science, 21 Jump Street and the old late night creature features hosted by Sammy Terry.

mojo80 wrote:

MR. SHOW with BOB & DAVID!!!

amen brother

Buffy

Twin Peaks, Salute Your Shorts

I'm not sure if this is what it was called but on USA they had Up All Night with Gilbert Gottfried, I remember that always being entertaining.  Not a TV show, but it was still cool having him as a host.

Let the Wonder Years finish wit like a reunion or something since it was cancelled before they could finish it.

And bring back the original Master of Horrors in cable style, dont really care much for the revamp to tv airing style and whatever the new title is called.

Freaks and Geeks with original cast.

Duckman, The Critic, Wierd Science

Oh no problem Jam. Anytime. That show was so damn awesome whenever it came on and especially Duckman that aired on the USA network.

severen wrote:

Let the Wonder Years finish wit like a reunion or something since it was cancelled before they could finish it.

And bring back the original Master of Horrors in cable style, dont really care much for the revamp to tv airing style and whatever the new title is called.

Freaks and Geeks with original cast.

You can buy the complete series to Freaks and Geeks on DVD, which i own and it is definitely a must own for damn sure.