Re: What show would you like to see return?

damn i missed alot of shows. i've never seen Freaks and Geeks.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

damn i missed alot of shows. i've never seen Freaks and Geeks.

Freaks and Geeks was awesome as hell. One of the cast members was Seth Rogan, which he started his career from Freaks and Geeks and this show dealt with a bunch of high school kids that would take place sometime in the 1970's. This show came out sometime in the 90's. It's really a ridiculiously hilarious TV show.

jamhorner wrote:

Part of me want to see Goosebumps return, it was a childhood  thing for me, even more cause RL has written some pretty dark books since then. I guess I just miss that show becuase it started me with the whole horror genre!

Back in Oct. they were airing all the episodes to Goosebumps on Cartoon Network and also every Sat., which this Sat. Cartoon Network will be airing 2 hours of Goosebump episodes from 6-8 p.m. Central Time.

What about Nick Arcade?

OMG! I remember Nick Arcade. That show was awesome. Hey there's Keanen and Kel which still comes on TV.

oh and i miss the big orange couch they had on Nickelodeaon, too

How could i forget about this one show on Nick. Salute Your Shorts. I used to watch this show all the time.

oh and Rocket Power, CatDog, Ren & Stimpy

Of course Ren & Stimpy kicked ass and still does. That is why i picked up every single box set to that show which has ever single episode on there ever made.

well then im gonna steal that, and your energy drinks, too.

oh and Slime Time Live, i loved that show

And how can you ever forget the cartoons to Ghostbusters. Come on right there were the shit.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

well then im gonna steal that, and your energy drinks, too.

oh and Slime Time Live, i loved that show

Eh you wish. Go buy your own Ren & Stimpy boxsets.

naw, i'll just watch yours while i eat your bacon cheeseburgers and drink your energy drinks

what was that show called that used to be on nick, it was like segmented and had a comic book kinda format.  They had like an action figure segment, some other cartoons, but what I really remember is Prometheus and bob.  God damn that was so funny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzChdk9BF8U[/youtube]

gabs1515 wrote:

what was that show called that used to be on nick, it was like segmented and had a comic book kinda format.  They had like an action figure segment, some other cartoons, but what I really remember is Prometheus and bob.  God damn that was so funny.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzChdk9BF8U[/youtube]

The show you are thinking of was called Action League Now! and i believe it was part of the one sketch show called All That!

Then there was the other show called The Adventures of Alex Mack.

oh and Angry Beavers

I'm glad I'm not the only one here that wants to see Quantum Leap return in some form.

I used to watch Quantum Leap, The A-Team, Small Wonder, Silver Spoons, Punky Brewster, Perfect Strangers, etc. all the time.

the only show i've heard of is the A-team lol

jamhorner wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

And how can you ever forget the cartoons to Ghostbusters. Come on right there were the shit.

Wait, the Ghostbuster with the gorilla or the one based off of the movie? I wasn't one for the gorilla.
My friend notified me of Samuri Pizza Cats, he wanted that show to come back, and Dragonball Z.

Well i do remember the one called The Real Ghostbusters. It's hard to remember everything that went on in that show. I used to watch DBZ all the time and still watch it. Then don't forget about the one show called Bucky O'Hair and Battletoads.

LoudLon wrote:

Looking forward to the second season of Burn Notice.  Horror fans, take note: Bruce Campbell's a series regular as one of the central supporting characters and he's a riot in it.

Old shows:  I'd like to see Misfits of Science, 21 Jump Street and the old late night creature features hosted by Sammy Terry.

Ahh! A fellow hoosier and Sammy fan! I just saw some Sammy dvds on ioffer in case you are interested....

Baywatch
Home Improvement"
Friends
8 Simple rules
Bad Girls
Brookside
Family Affairs"
Cell block

i would love for them to make another series of Land of the Giants"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iMNBY61ndQ[/youtube]

Elvira movies Macabre, which someone posted is coming back and if that’s true I am a happy man.

Garth Marenghi's Dark Place, was the greatest TV show EVER! They need to bring that back now, I need my fix of Broccoli infections and more men giving birth to giant eyeballs dammit! big_smile