Topic: Freddy vs Jason vs Michael Myers; Who is the best killer?

I found this interesting because so many movies of these three characters have been made.  For me, I would have to say Jason because of his method with his machete and his mask and overall appearance.  Freddy is creepy character, but his character comes off with more of a comical appearance in many of his movies.  As for Michael Myers, I have not yet seen any of his movies, but I will be watching the original Halloween soon, and if my mind changes, I will update my comments.  If anything, I don't think that I would like his mask.

I must thank BASSI on a critical error that I made in forming this discussion.  Please take into consideration Pinhead with this discussion as he deserves to be noted as well.  Thanks BASSI for pointing this out.  Let me say that Pinhead is my favorite and I regret that I have forgotten him.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2006-09-24 16:21:24)

Re: Freddy vs Jason vs Michael Myers; Who is the best killer?

i think jason cause he doesnt like to die. kills people all badass like and the other 2 dont even come close

i gonna go for Jason two, his the best killer ever, loved all of his movies,
then it's freddy (i love freddy movies two. ,then it be  Michael Myers (i don't find too scary, but still really good (you forgot pinhead, i love him more than Freddy,and Michale)

I love all those slashers a lot.  This is hard, but I'm going to have to go with Michael Myers.  He is a badass.  He is horror.

Yea Jason would take them all out.. Hes simply unstoppable. We saw him manhandle Freddy and Michael Myers is nowhere near as powerful as Freddy.. As far as we know Michael is still a human..

Michael.  I'm sorry.  I love Michael more than Freddy or Jason.

jason fa sho. hes tha man.

i wanna go for jason but freddy almost kick jaons ass and if it wasnt for that lady in FVJ jason would have died and freddy would win but i think micheal would win

All three are good in their own different ways.

Good question.  Here are some of my thoughts.

Freddy: 

I can't go with Freddie for a variety of reasons.

1.  In so many of his movies, he goes out like a bitch.  In the first one, for example, the lead basically disbelieves him out of existence.

2.  When things go badly for him, he begins to whine.  Not a very attractive feature in a villain.

3.  He's often seen as comical.

Side Note:  I don't think part 2:  Dream Warriors went far enough, really.  As far as I'm concerned, it's my dream/nightmare, he's an intruder in my home town.  I can do anything I want.  One power ain't gonna cut it for me.  Super strength?  check  Sonic Scream?  check...I got 'em all.  And if I did only get one, it would be the power to adapt.  Both myself and my surroundings.  And before you ask:  Yes, I've repressed the real part 2.

Michael/Jason

1.  Both are "unstoppable" killing machines.

2.  Neither of them know fear.

3.  Neither of them would ever be confused with the court jester.

4.  I would choose Jason in a fight with Michael, but only because I don't know quite what to make of Michael.  Af first I believed him to be wholly human, but he seems to have evolved.  I'd love to see that fight, though, it would be as violent and as bloody as it would be silent.

5.  Ultimately, both of them are earthbound manifestions of whatever they may be.

So that leaves, Pinhead.

With all the powers of hell behind him I believe he would win.  Of course, would Jason or Michael have the wherewithal or ambition to decode the puzzle box?  Would Freddie be dumb enough?  Is Freddie even vulnerable to it?

Do cenobytes dream?

Wait!!  I believe I answered the wrong question here.

I think Jason makes the most efficient killer, followed by Michael.  Neither of them really have limits, though Michael seems more concerned with killing his family, and anybody who gets in his way. They're both essentially killing machines however. Pinhead relies on a puzzle box, while Freddie relies on a sleeping dreamer.  I like my first response, though, so I guess I'll leave it as written.

Edited to add the final two paragraphs.

Last edited by sMart (2006-10-19 20:36:05)