Topic: Rob Zombie Video Interview, Halloween & More

Big treat for you all! Rob Zombie video interview where he talks Halloween, The Horror Genre and more! http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6698.html

Re: Rob Zombie Video Interview, Halloween & More

Very awesome.  Love it.

that was cool.  Never seen a Rob Zombie film though, are they good?

House of 1000 Corpses tries too much to be an old grindhouse film imo.

The Devil's Rejects....awesome movie man...almost like a completely different director took the helm.  Definatly a great sequel and second film.

Well, I see it a lil' bit differently.  House of 1000 Corpses fuckin' rocked!  The Devils Rejects is even better!  There both must sees and are amazing.  I love em' to death.  The brutality of it all is just something we dont see anymore.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Well, I see it a lil' bit differently.  House of 1000 Corpses fuckin' rocked!  The Devils Rejects is even better!  There both must sees and are amazing.  I love em' to death.  The brutality of it all is just something we dont see anymore.

I agree 100% with you Tim..these two movies our what horror really should be..

i love Rob zombie and his movies and I love Halloween ,,I'm sure I'll love the remake also

couldnt agree more. I look forward to seeing what Rob Zombie can do with this.

I really like the way Rob Zombie thinks, He has all the right ideas, his take on horror is spot on. Given more backing and traveling in the right circles, He could definately make some classics. I hope he doesn't let the "big guns" in on his parade.

indeed he does dead.

I'm looking forward to what he is going to do with the Halloween remake.. He does a great job at doing 70s era films.. He can really capture that time frame wonderfully as anyone who has seen his films can attest to..