Topic: Horror PodCast Episode 2 Recording Tonight

Goon, myself and Dr. Z are putting our beer helmets on again tonight to record our 2nd episode of our horror radioshow. This go around we will once again be hitting the maintream films, talking about some new indie films we have just dicovered as well as talking horror gaming.

Any questions you would like answered in the podcast feel free to post here and we will give you a shout out during tonights show. The podcast will go up live sometime this week for you rabid horror fanatics to hopefully enjoy!

Re: Horror PodCast Episode 2 Recording Tonight

thedeadshallrule here..give me as much info as you can stand on Automation Transfusion smile I would like a shoutout hee hee hee.

aight we shall see if we can get something new and exciting for tonights podcast.

How about some info about Tideland. I heard a little clip of an interview with the director today on Opie and Anthony and it sounds interesting.

Sounds awesome.  Can't wait to hear.

Ain't got any questions at the time.

Whatever you guys do will sound fuckin' awesome and I'm very excited for the next podcast.  If you could though, could you discuss the upcoming film Hostel 2.  That would be neat.

did I miss podcast 2??

Nope. I sent Dr. Z to europe to do some on set coverage, and i got a big personal issue taking up all my time. I may or may not shrae details in a few days.. im a private guy smile

Any info on J-Horror in 2007 would be fantastic, Thai and Chinese too.

sounds good hopefully goon is watching this thread and can make some notes smile I promise an episode 2 very very soon.

Could you scrounge up any info on the From Beyond Director's Cut DVD?

A shoutout to all your homeboys over at HM!!!!  Tee hee...:)

cool sounds good hopeful you put stuff about hostel 2 on it

pushes a beer toward Meh using a long stick *um I hope this works*