Re: Automaton Transfusion- this indie zombie pic looks pretty rad!

I guess the point is the film has been covered here in some detail for over a year now, its not new news, use the search on the site. And as soon as we have more it will go up.

Good to see everyone so excited but its not new news! Soon as I get the ok to share some of Steven and mines email I shall.

Coverage links for the new people who dont know about the film yet.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … elect=News

just read the AMAZING news! I think i am going to cancel my plans and make it over to the premiere. I had another friend who was at a private screening for the movie and he also said it was straight kickass!

great news meh!

Last edited by redroses (2006-09-25 10:34:32)

sorry i forgot to post it on this thread lol smile Your quite welcome for the update. The link for the news for the rest of you is here http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6572.html distribution deal for Automaton Transfusion.

Real good news.. I hope they go with Lionsgate or Fox.. I'm not to much of a fan of the Weinsteins.. They tend to bury alot of their films and keep pushing the release date and then give the movie zero promotion..

FOX would do it justice I am not sure LGF wouldnt bury it as well. You know who really needs to pick this up is Fox Atomic. You think I should email me contact at the studio about this film?

Things are looking good for Steven and his film. I'm pretty confident this film will get a theatrical release of some sort and when it does I'll be there opening day.

Tickets are on sale for the movie at Screamfestla.com!!!

i just got mine. Who wants to go?!

i just bought my tickets for this movie as well, cant wait it looks awesome.

When your done seeing it be sure to come back here, lookup the movie in our database and review it. Good reviews sell movies and I am sure Steven Miller will appreciate it. I will share your reviews with him if you do as well smile

Yea Mike when I said Fox I just assumed you meant Fox Atomic.. I think it would be the perfect place especially for this movie that is somewhat like 28 Weeks Later..

I saw this yesterday at screamfest in LA, great flick.  Very gory, very good times.  I posted a review of it.

i was at screamfest! your review was DEAD on! Damn i want to watch it again smile

oh god!!!! now I am really foaming at the mouth!!!!
wow glad you got to see it, I am SUPER glad you liked it.

okay......