Topic: Resident Evil 5

If you've never heard of Resident Evil than I'm doubting you've played many video games over the last decade. The Resident Evil series has often been credited to have created the survival/horro video game genre. Luckily for us fans, and anyone who loves horror/horror games in general, developer Capcom has decided to bust out another RE title for us horror junkies to enjoy.
     The resident evil series chronicles the chaos caused by the Corporation Umbrella, which secretly creates various types of biological weapons and creatures. RE5 is said to focus on the re-establishment of the recently disbanded Umbrella. The RE series is famous for it's use of zombies and after a brief absence gamers will be happy to hear that Capcom has decided to bring them back. Along the way you'll be bound to run into a slew of other grotesque and monstorous creations.
    Resident Evil 5 is to be released sometime in 2007 for the Xbox360 and Playstation 3.

http://www.game-reviews.ca/ktml2/images/uploads/resident_evil_5/re52.jpg?0.8711452356001739
http://game-reviews.ca/ktml2/images/uploads/resident_evil_5/re5-1.jpg?0.5655352007419426

For more screenshots and info head over to www.game-reviews.ca.

Re: Resident Evil 5

Resident evil 5 looks awesome, scary factoid... ive NEVER played any of the games.

DUN DUN DUN! All or most of the games can be picked up for under 20 bucks now a days. If you want to jump into the series without having to bear the outdated graphics of 1996, then i would suggest you start with the RE remake for gamecube.On another note, Resident Evil 5 is said to share the same 3rd person view and intensity of RE4. Capcom has veered off a bit from the survival path to grab more gamers and they seem to be doing a good job in doing so, seeing as RE4 was there biggest grossing title in the series. Aside from the atrocious RE:gaiden for Game boy color, every RE game has been worth a buy and i expect as much of RE5. So yeah, I'm hyped up about this one.

Total sweet.  I love RE4 and this looks even better.

Of course I am buying this - I love Resident Evil games..thats some scary shit

whats your fav one ??

uh oh Meh you got some game playing catching up to do!!!!(said in my best ricky ricardo voice)

RachelVilla wrote:

whats your fav one ??

The remake of the original on Nintendo Game Cube would have to be my favorite installment in the series. Not only does it look good, but it has a spruced up version of the original story to back it up.

I have to say RE5 is making me interested in the way they've been talking about it as a sort of "escape" game. Having dozens of zombies chasing you through a ruined city would be extremely interesting.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to it.

What is it gonna be? the retarded ass controls (like most of the RE games) that i hate, 3rd person, like RE4 or 1st person?

The game is said to be using the same 3rd person controls as RE4.

YES!!!! !st person and RE4s over the shoulder thing is my all time favorite camera angles. Airsoft rocks.