Topic: 28 Weeks Later DVD Contest Winner

I just chose the winner of the 28 Weeks Later DVD contest! 28 Weeks Later is an excellent sequel to Danny Boyle's 2002 film. In 28 Weeks Later, 28 weeks has passed since the first outbreak. A US led NATO force moves into the UK and begins to c...

Read More : 28 Weeks Later DVD Contest Winner

Re: 28 Weeks Later DVD Contest Winner

congrats Marwen! big_smile

wtg , I slurged and we rented this from the local video place in town and we love it (now I wished I woulda slurged and bought the set when they had it at wallyworld)
congrats, makes a nice edition to the collection smile

congrats!

Congrats, great movie!!!

congrats you just won one of the best movies of 07' smile ...

...HAPPY 2008 EVERYBODY!!!!! big_smile

Enjoy your prize.

Congrats on the win and yes this is a very cool film and 1000 times better than the first one.

congrats on winning a great film. I have to admit that I found it better than the first which is rare for a movie. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

congrats on the win!

I saw this movie as a rental when I was at a friends house and loved it.  Then on Boxing Day I was going to buy it because it was on sale and I definately wanted to watch it again.  But I had alot of other things to buy and I had to put some back and unfortunately that DVD was one of them.  So when I received the news that I won this DVD, I was absolutely thrilled.  It is definately one of the best movies this year.

Thank you for this great movie,  smile

your quite welcome and i do agree its an awesome movie. One of my favorites and i didnt expect to like it. sequels tend to be lack luster but this one was truly great.