Topic: Sin Jin Smyth Contest (closed)

Hey guys, We just got the mad hook up on some fly Sin Jin Smyth gear.. You can win a T-Shirt an impress all the hotties at work or school! Go ahead and enter...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6023.html

Re: Sin Jin Smyth Contest (closed)

Just entered. Thanks Goon!

entered

if you entered the contest and did not include your mailing address please re-enter. I deleted the entries without addresses, since we need it to ship you your prize.

Thanks guys - very cool!

I just entered...

Thanks Just entered too.

tell your friends.. we want to run alot of contests and it all counts on you guys helping us make em a success smile

Well thanks, entered too! hehe

I entered thanks Meh

we will be picking the winner of this contest real soon, potentially today smile

Just entered...damn i'm late

Wow, I won.  You'll probrably see my name...Tim Flegal.  I never win anything but I'm overwhelmed and very excited.  Sweet!

Congrats Tim - cool win!

OK guys heres the deal.. TiM notified me that he didn't get his shirt yet.. So I checked with folks running the contest and apparently they sold out of their shirts. But don't worry they will be sending them out next week. Sorry about the delay guys it was completely out of my hands..

Aw its no problem.  I new it wasnt anyone's personal fault.  Just wanted to see whats up and all.  Thanks for the info Goon and the congrats Tina...now maybe i can impress some hotties....tee hee

congrats Tim:)

smile Thanks a lot dead!

congrats dude

Howdy Goon

I noticed that there was a posting near the beginning of September that said the tshirt were going to be sent in a week.

I still haven't received anything, and I was wondering if you had heard anything recently from Snapkick?

Thanks.

i just gave this link to Gooner and he will look into it Groovy. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey Groovy, thanks for keeping us informed as we don't ship out the prizes so its good to know when people recieve their stuff. I recieved an e-mail from them about a week back so give it one more week but it should be in your mailbox any day now..

That's rockin' Goon and Meh

Thanks for checking this out for us.

np... i am sure its on its way smile Prizing can be super slow arriving sometimes since believe it or not it takes a fair bit of work to ship it out.

Hey Goon and Meh

It's almost December and still no shirt...I'm sad in a bad way.  tongue

Any news?

And Goon...I'm digging the new glyph.

groovyghoul