Topic: The Ghost (2004)

The Plot:
The teenager Min Ji-won is suffering from amnesia and being haunted by weird visions. When she meets her former high school friend Oh Yu-jeong, she receives a picture of her high school group of friends: Kim Eun-seo, who had recently died; Shin Mi-kyeong, who is in the hospital and Eun-jeong. Ji-won questions who took the picture, and when she visits her former friends, she recalls Han Su-in, a girl that was badly treated and humiliated by their group, disclosing her past and the fate of Su-in and finding a scary hidden truth

Anyone who likes Asian Horror movies, Will  love this movie, 
i for one did, yes this movie as another dead girl with long black hair, killing of peolpe, it not gory but it still very creepy, with seen this fews time now, this movie had the perfect story and  good scary/really creepy scene scenes as well. ( no smalll scare  but long ones)
8/10

i didn't think i would ever say this but this movie is better The Ringu yikes

But one think i didn't understand wa the twist, if anyone else as seen it , can some tell more about this twist at end?

it's been bugging me all day!

Re: The Ghost (2004)

very nice, thanks for the heads up. i will see if i can pick this up cool

I didnt really enjoy this one.  One of my less favorite Tartan Asia Extreme releases.

jmh314 wrote:

I didnt really enjoy this one.  One of my less favorite Tartan Asia Extreme releases.

i didn't understand the twist at end?

did u understand THE TWISY ? if you did, TELL ME! smile

yeah I didnt really like this one  ... maybe I should give it anthor watch. I got a couple other Tartan movies recently ...." APT 1303" , it got some bad reviews but I enjoyed it ! , "The Victim" which I really really liked , and I'm halfway through "Cinderella" !! ..... I need to get "P" ... it looks sweet !!!