Topic: I need your help on finding a movie's title

I've watched 70's or early 80's movie about people turned into zombies "more like pale faces" it's not that "ZOMBIE" movie  . people turned into flesh eaters after getting bitten from others who already got infected . and YOUR hint to help me is that their eyes were dropping blood , so whenever they turned into flesh eater they must cry blood  !! anyone figured out what was the name of that movie ??
well i used to call it "people with eyes dropping blood" that when i was a kid now i need to find it and watch it again SO PLEASE HELP ME.

Re: I need your help on finding a movie's title

Only two things come to mind right now.  One is an obscure Italian film called (among many titles) "Let Sleeping Corpses Lie."  The eyes don't "drip" blood, but they are red.

Another is The Fall of the House of Usher.  That is not a zombie film, but the sister is pale and she does cry blood. 

Sorry guy, but that's all I have at the moment. smile

thank you for the titiles and help , but still those titles rn't  the one i am looking for coz i looked in thier pics and figured out that.     I  Really   deseprate to find that movie :'''''(  please  try to help me find that  movie title .    i appreciate all the effort.

There are a few I can think of, it might be either Rabid or Shivers by Cronenberg or maybe The Crazies by Romero but I doubt that last one.

I think there was some bloody tears in Fulci's "City of the Living Dead", but you surely would have remembered Christopher George as the "hero"!

It is neither Shivers nor The Crazies, but I'm not sure about Rabid.

I agree with maven....its not Crazies and Shivers is a bit of a parasite.

Cronenberg's Rabid I must agree is the best option.

You just keep on agreeing with me like you have lately and we'll be fine.  LMAO  wink

hey sup ?
thanx all for help  , yeah  i'm not sure yet about  the "Rabid"  which is the closest one to what ive been looking for  i still have a bad memory  I need to know  if  that Lady in the movie was throwing up  roaches and lezzards and worms ,   gross things like that " in one of the scenes" !?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!??  IF the answer  "yes then  i think there's no doubt about it . and also  the girl was in an island  "that's why big brother told me ,however, still can't remember well.  "     

thanks any ways for the efforts smile

Well then..nope...tain't Rabid.

*waits for Maven to agree*

Man, are you sure your brothers not messin with you, I can't think of a movie that fits all of those things. If you do find the title share because it sounds pretty good.

I believe the film is "The Flesh Eaters" back in 1964.

aight let's put  all the things i know + my brother's  , that we know about the movie  together here in  best  form "will try to make it clear as possible" :
it's not"  the flesh eaters "
the movie  :

COLOR

When ?  I believe late 70's or early 80's  "my brother told me we saw it when the Evild Dead was released !!

Where ?
->  most i believe either a city that's inside an island or a city on shore.

what in city?
->  "scenes i remember" :  Movie theatre  , man & a woman ,  a cannibal/s  !!  ---  Big supermarket , some flesh eaters eating someone on the floor & notieced that the "man or the girl" is looking at 'em so they started chasing !   a mansion "not really sure if it was a big one" 
A museum or a place where u can find Portraits ! "will tell u y? later"

main chrachters "a woman & her boyfriend"  "the girl's friends, again my brother told me this she had female friends ,and i kinda remember that"

CLUES   CLUES  CLUES   :

Whoever gotten bitten by the others "cannibals" turned into  cannibal .   

What they look like ?   Pale faces    and the MOST  RemarkAble was that   EYES  DRIPPING  BLOOD !!!!!  started I believe with one  EYE coming drips slowly then you can tell that's a flesh eater.

AND one of the  Famous scenes the Prtrait of a man  that started bloody drips on his eye. !!

ENDING   :   I  will never  forget the End  or the last  few seconds of the ending scenes   WHEN   THE GIRL WAS  SCREAMING  OUT  HER BOYFRIEND"S NAME   in the water "Sea i believe"       

this what happened   in the last scene "  the man and his girlfriend were escaping from the city/island  when they were chasing by tens of cannibals "i think the city/island were full of cannibals by the end of the movie"  then they decided to jump into the water  so they swim away  , but suddenly "dont know what happened"  the girl was by herself swimming while her boyfriend disappeared "either got infected by a bite or drawn" !!!

I know it is taking so long   .........  I  sure will be happy to share that  movie with all of you  smile     thnx again

Last edited by DJ CLUE (2006-10-18 19:41:02)

Cannibal Apocalypse?

Some of it sounds like Cannibal Apocalypse..but the ending...no.  Not like it.

i checked Cannibal Apocalypse  out , it's not   , but thnx

Could be another cannibal film or a cannibal-zombie mix movie.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Well then..nope...tain't Rabid.

*waits for Maven to agree*

Oh, sorry I took so long.  I agree.  smile

And I am lost as to this film.  It's bothersome but I can't get it.  Wish the Deadman was here.   Scott is really good at this.

Good...then as you say...keep agreeing and we'll do fine.  tongue

I agree maven...never heard of something like this before.

thanks both of you  for trying to help smile  yeah  i am waiting for any1 who can get that title  ...

Avanti wrote:

I think there was some bloody tears in Fulci's "City of the Living Dead", but you surely would have remembered Christopher George as the "hero"!

Figured I would jump in. Have you checked out City of the Living Dead yet?
It is a zombie movie
It is in color
It was made in 1980
It's in New York City (by the ocean)
It has bloody tears
A girl throws up her organs which could be mistaken for bugs by a child.

Watch this scene and tell me what you think:
(Warning ~ this is a pretty graphic scene.)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjHH1-B1ebs[/youtube]

Yea this movie sounds like the combination of alot of different movies.. Are you sure you weren't drunk and didn't just catch little bits of different movies? heh.. jk.. I really don't have any idea what movie you are talking about.. But City of the Living Dead is just about the best guess I can give at this point..

thnx Greg for the help  but it is still not  "City of the Living Dead" I AM %100 sure and "weren't drunk as Goon said smile"  there were some scenes I KNOW & Remember very well, such as the  ENDING , the girl Throwing up bugs & a lizzard in a sink, the bloody tears coming out from a Portrait of a man "& i think some cannibals came out of those portrait" ,  the supermarket scene when a few cannibals where sitting eating a man on the floor then noticed someone "either the man or his GF, or might both" staring at 'em then started chasing & AGAIN  the Ending  when the Girl  was screaming her Boyfriend's name in the water just few moments after losing him "dont know how?" 
thnx again for trying to figure out this movie.

still waiting .......

wssup?  Givin' up already guyz ?!

indeed i dont know the answer but does nobody else have any gueses? smile