Re: Win NightMare on Elm Street Special Edition

congrats hard2kill smile I dont own this dvd myself so the 5 who do win it will have to gloat tongue

Oooh, nice contest! I was just thinking of buying this dvd, maybe I should wait a bit in case I win. Just gotta get above 30 posts smile

Congrats Hard2Kill.

I'm gonna be raising my kiddes on horror, video games, classic rock and metal.  Make them know the origins of it all.  Old school appreciation.

1-2 Freddy's Coming For U!!!

haha...

3-4 u better lock your doors!

5-6 Grab ur Crucifixe

7-8 Stay up Late!

9-10 Freddy's Coming Again!!!

Freddy Is Da Shit!!! No One Is Better Not Even Jason! But Mrs. Vorhees....That Lady Is Crazy!!!

OK.. Trek I appreciate the ethusiasm but don't just mass post in this thread.. Check out the rest of the boards and leave some interesting thoughts you may have on different films and whatnot..

and to simplify what goon is saying, posting over and over and over again wont increase your post count to help you win since we delete spam posts.

Wow Thanks 4 That....I'll Keep That In Mind!

Thanks guys, don't worry first time I can dress him or her up as a horror icon the pics will be on here. maybe I'll wait a little while on the Mountain dew thing though.

????

If i confused you Meh look further back in the postings it will make sense, i was just late responding.

Another great contest of a great horror film, hope I win.

9-10 Never sleep again, forever!!!

Freddy Kruger, the master of Nightmares.

Racking up posts just to enter lol

Redpaint, please try not to post more than once in between other posts. Double and triple posting is often considered spamming and a lame effort at getting posts quickly. Just keep that in mind as you continue to post here on horror-movies.

Also, it would help if you had something worthwhile to say. Such as, "Another great contest of a great horror film, hope I win. Because as I child there was an old man who lived on our block. He would give children candy in his basement. Then one day our parents found out so they put him in a burlap sack full of rabid kittens. I can still hear his screams when I watch A Nightmare on Elm Street. Good Times!"

gonna be picking the 5 winners for this contest in the coming days... just as a heads up smile Keep your eyes peeled!

Meh wrote:

Keep your eyes peeled!

and my fingers crossed big_smile

winners have been chosen and posted. Congrats to the lucky 5 smile
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6777.html