Topic: Win Hatchet Unrated on DVD Contest

Hope you dont mind as I end 2007 with more contests then you can beat an undead ghoul with! I am sure some of you have not bought a copy of Hatchet Unrated yet and wouldnt mind a free copy! So this go around I am giving away an unrated copy of Hatche...

Read More : Win Hatchet Unrated on DVD Contest

Re: Win Hatchet Unrated on DVD Contest

me want baaad.  Not watched it yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll love it so I'll just buy it....or win it tongue

What a great contest.

I would love to enter this contest but i already own the 2 disc set to Hatchet. Whoever wins this movie is going to be so go damn pleased and happy with the movie. It's a must own for all horror fans.

can always enter nad give it to a friend smile

I'll agree, I'm really glad I picked this one up.

i wouldn't say it was a must own, its alrite tho wink

i want this badly big_smile

Last edited by sinhead83 (2008-01-03 09:58:50)

thats quite right jamhorner... never complain about free kids. I will just take it personal and end up with a major complex tongue

It's too bad I already go this....  sad  For those fo yuo who are too impatient and want to buy it now, Best Buy has it on sale for 9.99 this week

the prizing is available also by mousing over the dvd art.. shows you the cheapest price. As JMH said nad i pointed out last week its 9.99 at most outlets.

jmh314 wrote:

It's too bad I already go this....  sad  For those fo yuo who are too impatient and want to buy it now, Best Buy has it on sale for 9.99 this week

Picked up my copy last night...with the Free Keychain!  Woo-Hooo!:D

Sounds like a cool movie, definitely going to have to watch this one.

keep them contest entries coming i will pick this one soon to make room for some new contests smile

Bulin wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

What type of key-chain?

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
Bulin wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

What type of key-chain?

It's a key-chain that looks like a hatchet and i believe the key-chain is made out of silver sterling. And it's only a Best Buy Exclusive.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
Bulin wrote:

What type of key-chain?

It's a key-chain that looks like a hatchet and i believe the key-chain is made out of silver sterling. And it's only a Best Buy Exclusive.

Is that deal still going?  I want a cool key-chain!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

What type of key-chain?

Is that deal still going?  I want a cool key-chain!

I think so. It might be. I would check out Best Buy next time you go there. I'm almost positive that they still have that Exclusive going on.