Topic: Autographed Masters of Horror DVD Contest Reminder

This contest is going very well I just wanted to post a reminder. I have 5 signed copies of Masters of Horror on DVD. To make things a bit different this go around we are going to be giving away a free copy to 5 lucky readers ( sorry you dont have a ...

Read More : Autographed Masters of Horror DVD Contest Reminder

Re: Autographed Masters of Horror DVD Contest Reminder

I haven't seen Screwfly Solution but Sick Girl was my favorite out of the series. I gotta gets to writing some more!

jamhorner wrote:

I feel so honered to get a MoH DVD. I really, really do. big_smile

That is pretty cool that it's autographed too!

its a great contest and im happy to reward those of you who share your views. Reviews are what i watch movies based on and i am sure i am not alone. you review writers do a great service. Jamhorner your reviews like the others really shined this month. Keep up the great work.

look forward to your future reviews Jim.

I havent done any reviews in a while....damn carpal tunnel & arthritis in my hand/wrists......who ever said being 23 was easy.......

I nearly didn't write a Chocolate review just b/c it's one of the prizes and I hated it so darned much.  I would much rather write a glowing review than a damning one, but I gotta be honest.

and even negative reviews are important. In fact i like them more since it prevents me from buying CRAP. So thanks for the review smile

I got my autographed MOH disc in the Mail today, and I'm quite happy with it.  I got Dreams in the Witch House signed by Stuart Gordon!  Woo-hooo!  So if you were hoping for that one if you wont the contest sorry to let you down!

Thanks Meh!