Topic: Read Your Email

I am having trouble picking the latest batch of winners since 3 of the 5 winners didnt bother to read their email. So this post is just to say make sure you register on this site using an email you read. If you want you can change the email by going to your profile.

That said, READ your email if you want to win contests since when I contact you needing an address to ship your prize to and you dont answer I will pick another winner. smile

Re: Read Your Email

Email me...I'll read it.  smile

haha good to know smile I hate to see anybody not win a contest because they dont read their email. lol. For those wondering I am currently randomly snagging 5 folks off the boards to win NightMare on Elm Street Special Edition on DVD. Groovy the ONLY rule was you gotta have 30 posts on the boards and you are almost there for one of the many other contests we got going smile

Send me an e-mail, I'll read it. I don't have that movie so it would be sweet to win it. I did get my mask I won though, it is pretty sweet. It is proudly displayed with all my other horror stuff in my office. Thanks for the mask and all the contests you guys get going, we the fans appreciate it.

I check my email every day.  No worries bout' that.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Send me an e-mail, I'll read it. I don't have that movie so it would be sweet to win it. I did get my mask I won though, it is pretty sweet. It is proudly displayed with all my other horror stuff in my office. Thanks for the mask and all the contests you guys get going, we the fans appreciate it.

thanks bro. you can thank me by telling all your evil horror friends and your dog and cat bout the site so we can keep doing waht we are doing in grand style. Talking horror and giving our readers a whole shitload of goodies to take home!

I just replied to your email.  Thanks!

Dear Vander,
     Your awesome.
                    From Meh

If the other guys don't respond are you going to pick new winners?

i pick 10 winners and the first 5 who read their email get chosen. in this case anyways.

Replied to one today...this site rocks...love the updates on upcoming movies, releases, etc...

yeah those of you who used emails you dont ever check on this board you will want to update your profile to use an email you DO check if you want to win prizes. smile We will be picking at least 3 new prize winners today.

Yahoo prizes, we love the prizes. And everyone loves a winner!