Topic: Spread the Infection Win Prizes Contest!

TEETH is one of those nasty gruesome new movies that is sure to make you groan and cry out in disgust. Or at least the trailers make it look that way. To celebrate we are giving away a TEETH Prize Pack that consists of the falling:

Signed Poster s...

Read More : Spread the Infection Win Prizes Contest!

Re: Spread the Infection Win Prizes Contest!

This movie has a definite appeal for the horror ladies!  Snarrrrrl

this should be an easy and fun contest, plus you support the site by spreading our incredible infectious news widget smile

I'm definitely more than excited to see this movie when it's released. Definitely an ingenious way to spread the word. I definitely entered for this contest and added the widget to my myspace page.

I posted it on my facebook, but unfortunately comes up as a video file and eventually will automatically filter itself off my profile after a few weeks. 

But I am gonna put it on my myspace next chance I get.

Hey Meh. I screwed up my contest entry. I had to send it to you again b/c i forgot to put where i put the widget. LOL.

Can we rig this contest for me to win?  I have been out of tooth paste for a few days now and am really gonna need some.....

lol

Constantce wrote:

This movie has a definite appeal for the horror ladies!  Snarrrrrl

hee hee, love that snarl Constantce...come to myspace I have that kewl widget up:)

lol lol

OK, this and Frank Henenlotter's Bad Biology are both on my must see list...for similar reasons.  But reading that description then jumping to winning a toothbrush put very bad pictures in my head!

MissKatonic666 wrote:

But reading that description then jumping to winning a toothbrush put very bad pictures in my head!

It's to keep the chompers pearly white and minty fresh lol lol

haha this is one of those contests where you get something cool AND help us out by spreading the word on the site. Plus you get a cool widget for facebook/yourblog/myspace/your desktop on your computer to keep up to date on things when your busy! smile

Oh well I guess I can't enter this contest cause I don't wanna have to be on myspace or facebook or any of that net stuff, sorry guys lol.:(;)

I just want the Harryhausen DVD'S! big_smile

Last edited by Shakingman (2008-01-16 14:21:01)