Topic: God of War II for the PS2.

I know this isn't a horror game, but the amount of gore in the original GOW was surprising considering that it isn't. Still, I was wondering how many are excited with this sequel coming to the PS2. I'm glad it is since I'm not going to buy a PS3. But, I should have one by the time GOW 3 is announced.

P.S. Is there anyway I can change my username.

Re: God of War II for the PS2.

Sorry, but im pretty sure there is no way to change your username.

I don't plan on wasting my money on the PS3 either. I heard it was going to be very expensive and i don't really like that system anyway. I thought the first GOW was awesome. I find all the ancient Greece history very interesting. Unfortunatly, i have not got around to finishing the game yet since one of my brothers lost it or something like that.

As far as I know, there is no way to edit your username. Meh might be able to do so, but I wouldn't count on it.

Also, GOW was a pretty good game, but I never really got into it. I probably won't play GOW3 because I don't have any real faith in the PS3.

I played GOW till my fingers bled, I love that game and am uber-excited about GOW2, it is supposed to have better monsters and more moves for Cratos. I think at one point I heard rumors of a movie version but I'm not sure. I'm not to sure about the PS3, it's so expensive and I am not having a lot of faith in BluRay at this point, I just don't think it's worth it. I think I am gonna go Xbox 360 because of the price and Dead Rising and Gears of War.