Re: Win NightMare on Elm Street Special Edition

Damn, now I guess I have to go and buy the special edition, Oh well, congrats to all who won hope to see a review in the coming days to see if it's worth the money.

indeed soembody who won it needs to treat us by reviewing it smile

Congratulations guys. I still can't decide whether to upgrade to this edition. So make sure and post a review to let us know how it is.

I will be happy to when it arrives.  I'm pumped!  It is one of my favorite horror movies.  Oh yeah and a big THANKS to the site for picking me as a winner.

Last edited by skidog (2006-10-25 15:50:22)

I just saw my name on the list of winners. Thanks so much everyone. Nightmare on Elm Street is a terrific horror film and I can't wait to see the Special Edition. Thanks again :-)

thanks for supporting the site, visit often, tell your friends, win more free stuff smile

congrats y'all.

Thank you Masked Man!  Here, I was just making up for lost time! big_smile

I dig this forum... always learning about new flicks that we'll never get here in Kansas, and older ones that we didn't!

Very cool to get this.  Thanks again!

Awesome guys.  Congrats and enjoy!

congrats:) enjoy:)

congrats to the lucky winners

Sorry about the delay in responding, but I only discovered this on October 24.  I have been a little busy.  Thanks for the win Meh, I will be sure to review this thing as soon as I can watch it, which hopefully will be this weekend.  Awesome site and this just proves the statement.  I look forward to many more contests and many more good times on this site.    Keep up the good work Meh, you deserve a round of applause.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2006-11-01 14:04:31)

thansk you can thank us by telling your friends, putting a link to us on your blog, myspace, tattoing us on your forehead, whatever smile