Re: I need your help on finding a movie's title

I'm clueless.  Outside of a possible cannibal-zombie hybrid from Italy during the 1980s I am stumped on this.

I have finally found the movie's title smile   someone from another forum , however I really appreciate all the effort and help i've seen here  and very thankful .

for those who wants to see the movie   the name is  :   "Messiah of Evil"    smile

Would explain why I had no idea what movie you were talking about.. I might have to check that one out.. It sounds extremely interesting..

Holy cats!  It was written and directed by the writers of American Grafitti and Temple of Doom?!  Why had I never heard of this?

and here is a alittle things written and pics of that movie  in this link

http://www.students.oamk.fi/~hevema00/k … fevil.html

Last edited by DJ CLUE (2006-10-22 16:27:34)

I would have never guessed.

I'm glad you found it and also glad to know that I am not getting senile, I just didn't know it.  smile  Thank you.

thanks to you  too  coz i had an idea about some movies u tried to help me with so now i can get 'em as well and watch smile  ..

and by the way  i need to know what are the most horror ,gore, and scariest 10 movies ever ?  ill try to get em all  it's ok if there more than 10  smile  thnx

Well you can head on over to the "scariest movie" thread and check a whole bunch of em' out.  I recommend Ju-On for the scariest.  Goriest?  Theres a lot, but if youd like a laugh to go along with that...check out Feast.

DJ CLUE wrote:

I have finally found the movie's title smile   someone from another forum , however I really appreciate all the effort and help i've seen here  and very thankful .

for those who wants to see the movie   the name is  :   "Messiah of Evil"    smile

Damn! I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I actually own this movie. It's on a double feature disc with Devil's Nightmare. Oh well, glad you found it.

I have never heard of that movie, at all, ever.

well for ppl who never seen it i think it's better you go and watch .

hey  Nosferatu , it's all right  now  coz we kind of enjoyed searching with people for that movie smile ..     so tell me what do you think about that movie ? ?  ?  and by the way  i am waiting on  the same double ft. disc it's an online order from amazon smile ..  can't wait to see it again..