Topic: October's DVD viewings tracker

The 31st is almost here so it'd be interesting to see what's in everyone's dvd players for the next couple weeks. List todays date and what 'yer slappin' in:

October 17th

FEAST

Re: October's DVD viewings tracker

Hellraiser in my dvd player.

FEAST for sure. And Slither.

I am buying Feast today and Slither end of the month and plan to watch The Thing again pretty soon.

i bought "feast" and "The Omen" (remake) yesterday and i rented "live feed" unrated, "Rest Stop" unrated and "are you scared" today hopfully these last three are good!

October 18th

Rest Stop

Well Chain, I have seen Live Feed and Rest Stop and they are both o.k., Rest Stop being the better of the two IMO but I have heard that Are you scared? was really bad so hopefully you'll post a review so I know if I should rent it or not. Feast is worth every penny and the Omen remake I will probably just get from netflix or something. I am huge fan of the origional so I don't know if I will like the remake. I should be getting my copy of Deadlands: the rising in the mail soon so I am eager to watch that.

The Omen remake is pretty much copy and paste of the original except they threw in some ridiculous dream sequences.. Plus no one can out act Gregory Peck..

18th: The Brood
19th: C.H.U.D.
20th: Cabin Fever
21st: Candyman

October 19th

An American Haunting
(started off promising but ended up being a steaming pile of mung)

October 20th

Frankenhooker
(went to 5 different retailers yesterday looking for this movie and no one had it in stock...looks like I'll have to go into the city tonight to try and find it.. dang!)

Hard2Kill wrote:

Well Chain, I have seen Live Feed and Rest Stop and they are both o.k., Rest Stop being the better of the two IMO but I have heard that Are you scared? was really bad so hopefully you'll post a review so I know if I should rent it or not. Feast is worth every penny and the Omen remake I will probably just get from netflix or something. I am huge fan of the origional so I don't know if I will like the remake. I should be getting my copy of Deadlands: the rising in the mail soon so I am eager to watch that.

Live Feed i dident even finish watching.....thought the snake scene was really Lame, are you scared was ok for a Saw ripoff, the scene involving drills is worth checking this one out pretty bad ass

I bought FEAST, great movie and plan to rent Slither on the 24 until then reading The Walking Dead 5 (graphic horror).
oh I want to rent Abominable also.

i plan on watching Feast, and Rest Stop this weekend but tonight im going to see TCM:the begining!!!!!!!!!!!!........................YES!

October 21

Basket Case
(Henenlotter's films are the breast!)

October 22

The Omen (2006)

I want to see american haunting and slither

Save your money on American Haunting I tells ya, save it and buy some escargot to munch on whilst you watch Slither tongue

Gearing up to the 31st, 
    Looking forward to Friday the 13th part six, Nightmare on elm street, 1 and 3.  Jason Vs Freddy.  See no Evil, Slither, Evil Aliens, Severance, Decent and snakes on a plane.

Neil

Gonna be pickin' up Slither either tommorow or the next day.

Slither all the way!

October 25
Mad Monster Party

October 26
The Roost