The Mummy 3 Prize Pack Contest #2unMaskedKiller
In order to celebrate my first week here at Horror Movies, I decided to host a little contest for a really sweet giveaway! This will be a two-parter, so I will pick two winners from those that send a successful entry.
First things first, the PRIZES:
- The first Prize is "The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" 2 Disc Deluxe Edition on DVD.
- The second prize is a companion book titled "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Newmarket Pictorial Movebooks)".
A really cool DVD package and a very nice looking book for any movie buff. So how do you enter? Easy. Just send us your name, address, and username from the message boards and add "unMaskedKiller Contest" to your subject line (otherwise it might get lost with the sea of other contests going on) to email@example.com.
You will also have to answer a little bit of trivia to get in on the contest - didn't think I would make it easy for my first one did you? Trivia: What were the first two movies that meh assigned me to complete a review on for this site?
- hint for movie #1: A Prom Date gone Wrong - starring a girl who was also in "What women want"
- hint for movie #2: An Office Trip gone screwy - with Tim McInnerney
The two winners will be chosen from the few horror ninjas who know the answer! The blockbuster global Mummy franchise takes a spellbinding turn as the action shifts to Asia for the next chapter in the adventure series, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Brendan Fraser returns as explorer Rick O’Connell to combat the resurrected Han Emperor (Jet Li) in an epic that races from the catacombs of ancient China high into the frigid Himalayas. Rick is joined in this all-new adventure by son Alex (newcomer Luke Ford), wife Evelyn (Maria Bello) and her brother, Jonathan (John Hannah). And this time, the O’Connells must stop a mummy awoken from a 2,000-year-old curse who threatens to plunge the world into his merciless, unending service.
Doomed by a double-crossing sorceress (Michelle Yeoh) to spend eternity in suspended animation, China’s ruthless Dragon Emperor and his 10,000 warriors have laid forgotten for eons, entombed in clay as a vast, silent terra cotta army. But when dashing adventurer Alex O’Connell is tricked into awakening the ruler from eternal slumber, the reckless young archaeologist must seek the help of the only people who know more than he does about taking down the undead: his parents.
As the monarch roars back to life, our heroes find his quest for world domination has only intensified over the millennia. Striding the Far East with unimaginable supernatural powers, the Emperor Mummy will rouse his legion as an unstoppable, otherworldly force...unless the O’Connells can stop him first. Now, in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, the trademark thrills and visually spectacular action of the Mummy series will be redefined for a new generation.
- Feature Commentary
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- The Making of The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
- From City to Desert
- Legacy of the Terra Cotta
- A Call to Action: The Casting Process
- Preparing for Battle with Brendas Fraser and Jet Li
- Jet Li: Crafting the Emperor Mummy
- Creating New and Supernatural Worlds
- Digial Copy
- Number of Discs: 2
- Widescreen (2.40)
- English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (DVS 2.0)
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish