Lance Henriksen Joins Alien vs Predator GameMeh
Lance Henriksen according to Game-Reviews will lend his voice to the upcoming new Alien vs Predator game. Alien vs. Predator 2 is the long awaited sequel to Alien vs. Predator, arguably the most intense and terrifying game of 1999. This new title combines elements, creatures, and settings from the hit movies: Aliens; and Predator, in three unique, interlocking, character-driven stories where aliens, predators, and human marines share one powerful trait—the enduring will to survive.
Each story unfolds from the perspective of a young Marine Corporal, a newly emerged Alien, and a Predator on the hunt. Self-preservation is a priority for the characters but each has its own underlying objective—the marine to find other humans, the Alien to save its queen and race, and the Predator to find distinction and honour in the hunt. And only one species can emerge victorious!.
3 deadly species:
- The Marine: With impeccable training, this vulnerable soldier defeats all enemies through strategy, skill, and explosives powerful enough to bring down a mountain
- The Alien: With ferocious speed, the surface climbing xenomorph strikes without warning from any direction, killing instantly with a single, well placed head bite or with the strike of its sword-like tail and razor sharp claws
- The Predator: With light-bending stealth, this solitary hunter stalks unseen, carefully monitoring its energy supply while annihilating foes with its blade, spear, or electrical blast.
Enhanced single player mode:
- Allows gamers to play as one of the original "three deadliest species"—Alien, Predator, or Marine—PLUS 3 new characters
- 21 intense single player missions
- 12 multiplayer levels including Species Team Maps and Deathmatch.
- Play as 1 of 10 different characters
- Marine: Welder to cut and seal doors, grates, and locks; hacking device to break into computer systems, and bypass locked doors; and a trusty shotgun to blow away Aliens
- Predator: Net gun and two-handed spear
- Alien: Surprising new physical abilities that make it more lethal than ever before!
- New highly detailed and graphically accurate environments from the movie Alien, including dark laboratory corridors and bizarre LV1211 landscapes
- 32-bit animated light mapping for dynamic environments. Advanced game engine using LithTech Development System