Deadman's Toys - Sweet Predator and Alien Collectablesdeadmanwalkin
When it comes to the Predator and Alien collectables.. it really doesnt matter what types they are: figures/statues/artwork, the deadman never gets tired of seeing them. Those two franchises have some of the sweetest collectables and with the addition of the Berserker Predator 12 inch Figure and the Alien Resurrection Statue the sweetness value has just jumped up to "JUICY!"
Here's what Sideshow Collectables had to say:
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the 1/6th scale Berserker Predator Collectible Figure from the Predators movie. The movie-accurate Berserker Predator collectible is specially crafted based on its image in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted and painted head and body armory, interchangeable open and closed mandibles, face mask and detailed weapons.
The Berserker Predator 12 inch Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Berserker Predator in the movie Predators
- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of 14 inches / 35 cm tall
- Over 22 points of articulations
- Newly sculpted and painted head and body armor
- Interchangeable open and closed mandibles
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Articulated shoulder cannon
- Three (3) interchangeable metal blades of different lengths
- Faux-leather kilt and straps
- One (1) pair of forearm armor, including one for inserting blade
- Mask with LED light-up function
- One (1) bone trophy
- Figure stand with Berserker Predator nameplate and the movie logo
Joining Sideshow's award winning line of Alien collectibles is the Alien: Resurrection Statue from the 1997 sci-fi classic. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. The Alien: Resurrection Statue is the perfect compliment to your Alien collection, an outstanding addition to any display.
Scheduled to be released: 1st Qtr 2011
For more images: (click here)