Demons/Demons 2 DVD & Demons 3 Comic Book!deth_banger
Arrow Video are set to release the Special Edition versions of Demons & Demons 2 on DVD in the UK, to coincide with the DVD releases, Arrow Video will be releasing an original sequel to Demons in the form of a comic book titled Demons 3 by Stefan Hutchinson who has worked on many awesome horror comics in the past.
The sequel Demons 3 will be based on Dario Argento and Lamberto Bava horror classics Demons & Demons 2, the comic book will come in two parts, the first part released with Demons and the second part with Demons 2.
This will be released in the UK region free on September 27, 2010. You can pre-order your copy of the Demons Special Edition DVD HERE priced at £17.99 Below you can check out the official press release:
Lamberto Bava and Dario Argento bring you THE Gonzo Horror movie of the 1980s with Demons, a frenzied slice of gore heavy shock cinema that gives up on logic and instead assaults the screen with a riot of X-Rated violence, face chewing Zombies and pounding Heavy Metal. In a mysterious cinema, an audience are watching a brutal horror flick when the horror rips out of the screen, unleashing a swarm of slathering Demons who are intent on spreading their evil plague across the globe. Time to tool up and take no prisoners... The Demons are coming!
THIS AMAZING EDITION OF DEMONS INCLUDES:
- Four artwork panel option reversible sleeve with original poster and video artwork housed in a slipcase with additional fifth artwork panel with all-new Jeff Zornow artwork recreated in foil overlayed on matt black.
- Double-sided fold-out poster
- Collector’s Booklet featuring brand new writing on Demons by Calum Wadell
- All new exclusive collector’s comic
- The audio recollections of director Lamberto Bava, special make-up creations artist Sergio Stivaletti and journalist Loris Curci
- Interview with producer Dario Argento
- Interview with composer Claudio Simonetti
- Longtime Argento collaborator Luigi Cozzi on the history of Italian horror
DEMONS 3 - THE COMIC - PARTS 1 & 2
DEMONS 3: It is the 16th Century, the time of the plague in Southern France. Amid the carnage, a new evil is starting to take form and only one man can see it. That man is Nostradamus, but are his horrid visions of the future signs of what will come to pass? Can he stop the Demons from entering into our world? An all-new epic tale of demonic dismemberment brought to you from the writing team of Stefan Hutchinson and Barry Keating, with artwork by Jeff Zornow and Marcus Smith!
Check out the DVD cover and the awesome comic book trailer for Demons 3 below:
How freaking awesome is that?