Zombie DVD Specs
• Newly remastered widescreen transfer
• Audio commentary by actor Ian McCullough
• “Food for the Worms,” a 13-minute featurette interviewing opening-scene zombie Captain Haggerty
• Production stills, posters and lobby card gallery
• Outtakes • Original ZOMBI 2 trailer, plus trailers for ZOMBIE 3, ZOMBI 4: AFTER DEATH and ZOMBI 5: KILLING BIRDS, FLESH FOR THE BEAST, FLESH EATER, EROTIC NIGHTS OF THE LIVING DEAD, ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST, BURIAL GROUND and BIO-ZOMBIE
• “Building a Better Zombie,” a 98-minute documentary featuring interviews with producer Fabrizio De Angelis, makeup FX creator Giannetto De Rossi, cinematographer Sergio Salvati, composer Fabio Frizzi, makeup artists Maurizio Trani and Rosario Prestopino, camera operator Franco Bruni and hairstylist Mirella DeRossi Sforza
• “Raising the Dead,” a six-minute featurette interviewing production and costume designer Walter Patriarca
• “An Evening With Dakar”: Actor Dakar, who plays the character of Lucas, sings!
With all these DVDs coming out I'm gonna be broke. The release date is set at July 27th. Word is this is gonna be around $30. But I saw over on Amazon that they are taking preorders for $20 so I would jump on that offer.