Cover Art and Specs for Halloween: 25 Years of TerrorGoon
Halloween fans have certainly got a lot good news recently. We got a new film coming down the pipeline and 3 new DVDs waiting to be released on July 25th. We first told you about the release of Halloween: 25 Years of Terror a couple months ago. Finally it is all finished up and will be on store shelves soon with Halloween 4 and 5.
This documentary has actually been a few years in the making and it is jam packed with features that any fan will surely enjoy. The DVD will contain several interviews and all the while be narrated by P.J. Soles. You can also look forward to the following features.
* 84-minute feature documentary
* Extended celebrity interviews
* Halloween II extended interviews
* Halloween III extended interviews
* Halloween 5 On-Set Footage
* Halloween Convention Montage
* Halloween Convention Behind-The-Scenes gallery
* "Fans of Halloween" Featurette
* A slew of Convention Panel Discussion footage on the Halloween films, featuring numerous actors and crew members from the Halloween films.
* Halloween location stills gallery
* Original Halloween artwork gallery
* "Halloween Autopsis" - An original 24-page comic exclusively found in this DVD package
All of that for only $19.99. I gotta say I am very impressed and am looking forward to picking this up on DVD. I love the whole fan influenced documentaries no matter what they are based on. This should be a title that all horror fans should pick up on July 25th.