JAWS Unleashed Video GameLeon
An article was posted over on Game-Reviews giving us the low-down on the new JAWS video game that was released last May. One of the cool things that drew many gamers to purchase the game was the fact that the game lets you play as the great white menace himself. Unfortunately, most gamers were dissapointed with JAWS Unleashed and the game has recieved more than it's share of negative reviews. Despite this, many of you Horror-Movies readers may still want to check this out, so Horror-Movies is here to let you in on some of the stuff you'll find within the game.
Amity Island is growing, making corporate connections with prestigious companies like Environplus to improve the Island’s economy. Unfortunately the increased population around the Island and recent industrial activity has also attracted YOU-one of Earth’s most fearsome creatures-a Great White Shark. When the Environplus CEO’s son falls prey to your deadly attacks, the CEO hires renowned shark hunter Cruz Ruddock to track and kill you. Meanwhile, Marine Biologist Michael Brody tries to capture you for research. Can Ruddock and Brody stop you from wreaking havoc before the 4th of July celebration?
- Players take control of Jaws the Great White Shark while playing out themes and in locations from the JAWS film universe
- More than 10 meticulously detailed, destructible environments, each with unique designs and intense action
- Unleash real-time damage on intelligent enemies, vehicles and structures
- Perform a variety of stunning underwater, surface and air attacks via a user-friendly combat system
- Dismemberment engine provides multiple points of disconnection
- Follow story-based missions or choose to freely roam the island and the open ocean wreaking havoc
- Encounter multiple side missions/challenges including timed destruction, stealth, chase and others
- Face fearsome arena bosses including killer whales, giant squid, powerful boats and more
- See your victims before they know you’re coming and target lock on enemies from afar with Shark Vision
- Created by Appaloosa Interactive, developer of the award-winning Ecco the Dolphin series