28 Weeks Later DVD Specs & Artthegoldensimatar
The infected are coming home this fall folks. Though not doing as well at the box office as the first film, 28 Weeks Later is an excellent sequel to Danny Boyle's 2002 film.
In 28 Weeks Later, 28 weeks has passed since the first outbreak. A US led NATO force moves into the UK and begins to clear out whatever infected have survived, destory the remains as well as evac survivors. Now, believing that the coast is clear, a section of London is made hospitable again and people begin to return home. Things are peaceful for a while, but then the infection returns...
The folks at DVDActive have nabbed the specs as well as a very simple, yet cool cover art.
- Audio Commentary by director/writer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo
- Code Red: Making 28 Weeks Later Behind the scenes Featurette
- Infected Makeup Effects Featurette
- Getting Into the Action Featurette
- 28 Days Later: The Aftermath Flash Animation of the Graphic Novel
- Deleted Scenes
28 Weeks Later is due out on October 9th and will set you back $29.98.