Wrong Turn 2 DVD ArtGoon
Joe Lynch's Wrong Turn 2: Dead End has quickly become one of the most anticipated straight to DVD flicks I have seen in a long time. A follow up to the vastly underrated Wrong Turn this time around the film takes place during a reality TV show series in which a group of people must survive in the woods. But what the show didn't know is that lurking in the woods were some of the surviving mutants from the first film.
Today the DVD artwork finally arrived if you missed out on the DVD specs you can check those out below. For the rest of us however, check out the bad ass DVD art..
Fox Home Entertainment has announced that they will be releasing the DVD only in an Unrated edition on October 9th for a suggested retail price of $26.98. The disc will be presented in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer and 5.1 English Dolby Surround. Special features include:
- More Blood, More Guts: The Making of Wrong Turn 2: Dead End featurette
- Making Gore Look Good featurette
- On Location With P-Nut
- Feature commentary by director Joe Lynch and actors Erica Leerhsen and Henry Rollins
- Feature commentary by writers Turi Meyer and Al Septien
- Wrong Turn 2: Dead End Trailer