Written by: fsg
This review will be straight to the point with Scarce, adding no fluff and consequently much like the failed separation from reality this movie generated. A quality movie will not have you thinking about the acting skills of those you are watching, because you are too engrossed in the story being presented.
- The main characters were transparent in their acting.
- The presentation of the Pennsylvania rural "folk" in the diner was extremely cliched.
- Digital snow? Again, I was way too aware of things outside of the story.
- The main cannibal character was not convincing in the slightest.
- I found myself skipping ahead and fast forwarding at the 3/4 mark of this movie.
This was a "B" horror film at most. Enough said.