Final Destination 6 Concept Trialer, Set in the 12th Century!?

Chris Savage 13 Comments

Before we get to anything I must fret that nothing and I mean NOTHING has been made official in regards to where the sixth Final Destination film will go or if it will even happen. But a tidbit of awesomeness has made its way online and it certainly puts my faith back in the franchise if this is a direction they are seriously looking into.

Recently a concept trailer made its way online which was apparently commissioned by Final Destination producer Craig Perry with the intentions of pitching the idea to Warner Bros. and new line Cinema for Final Destination 6. But as I’ve said, nothing has been made official and we have heard nothing to confirm this, but I must say, the direction in which this trailer is heading, is freakin’ awesome!

The concept trailer uses a mix of over 20 different films and TV shows to place the proposed film in the 12th century. Yep, could Final Destination be heading back in time instead of yet another direct sequel? Who knows, but I will say this, my curiosity is right up there and I can only hope that this is an idea they would look into.

The last bit of Final Destination news we heard was that Final Destination 6 & 7 would be filming back to back. But since then we have heard nothing, but either way, I think this concept is cool.

So, what do you guys think? Fed up of where the Final Destination franchise is going and looking for it to go else where? Or are you simply done with the franchise? Hit up the comments below and lets hear you.

Best & Worst Horror Movies of 2012 20 Best Horror Films of 2011 Sexiest Horror Movie Victims

1. BASSI September 28, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Now, that’s interesting! , I love these movies, I do think they will need have more prequel now,

I hoping this might stop people asking why do they Vission, I hoping this will give Answers.

• Chris Savage September 28, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Me too, BASSI. I really hope this takes off, as I would love to see a prequel as far back as this.

2. jenn sanz September 28, 2013 at 8:10 pm

I’ve always loved Final Destination movies! Interesting to see a new take on them.

3. aspirjack September 28, 2013 at 8:57 pm

I never liked the Final Destination series for the same reason I never liked many horror movies. Predictability was a big issue as well as the characters written out to be so stupid you just want them to die and still get no satisfaction when they do because it was so damn predictable. I LOVE the new possible direction of this though! A more in depth storyline that might actually make you feel attached to the characters? A new backdrop? It all looks quite exciting!

4. Chris Savage September 29, 2013 at 7:57 am

Thanks for commenting guys, and sharing your opinions. I really hope they do go the prequel route and try to explain more about why death selects certain people. The idea of it being set in the Dark Ages has me salivating at the thought and certainly puts my faith back into the franchise. I guess now we just play the waiting game and see where they actually take the sixth and seventh movies.

5. levi5991 September 29, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Sam Raimi should direct it if this happens. Not sure if I like the idea though, seems too gimmicky to me.

6. Rafizan September 30, 2013 at 4:29 am

Oh man! Please just do this already! I love the FINAL DESTINATION franchise so I hope there’s continuation.

7. Peter Wolff October 13, 2013 at 4:03 am

Chris Savage, Although some of the movies may be a little cheesy, i must admit i enjoyed all 5
        F.D. movies. Similar to “Chucky”? You would think after perhaps 5 episodes they may have run out of ideas and run their course, but there is something sinister i enjoy about “Final Destination” and “Chucky”

8. Unknown October 15, 2013 at 9:57 am

The concept is kind of interesting. I mean, the settings is in the past. We have 5 modern time ones so why not something new? To show that Death did not happen in the present but also in the past. And I will not be surprised if they made a futuristic one.

9. Bri October 15, 2013 at 6:47 pm

I honestly dont know how this one will turn out, personally i love how they made them to “our time” it gave me that paranoid rush after the movie was over. But this one could be ok i dont think it will be “the best one yet” though.

10. aryan November 1, 2013 at 10:34 am

i love this film’s casting,directing…….acting and horror seen and i hope so this film make more parts…..

11. Bryan Tee December 13, 2013 at 11:54 am

There’s one major doubt for me thought: the death scenes. I mean if you notice, ALMOST all of the deaths are made by modern equipment, events, matter etc. Being set way in the past, I have no idea what kind of creative deaths scene can they come up with. Other than that, I have some ideas for this film if it is really going to be made. So it should start of with an ancestor of William Bludworth AKA Tony Todd, who is a psychic. Yeah, and it will be revealed that he/she is actually the one who started the chain of premonitions of death, up until this day. So as said, he/she will have a vision of the ship wrecking, killing people, and managed to persuade some passengers off the ship, before the horrific events unfold in a distance in the ocean. When the townspeople hear about this, they begin to suspect that the ‘deranged’ psychic is a witch and tried to attack him/her, while the psychic struggles to find ways to warn the survivors about his/her discovery.

12. gemma baldwin January 3, 2014 at 12:03 am

I think you should do a final destination 6 and 7 and 8 n 9 and 10 there amazing